Chapter 29: Luke's Story

(Everyone got their tissues? Weapons? Doctors? Ok. You ready? Well, hope you make it out alive. If you don't, I'll make your grave for you. )

"Tell me this is just a dream, cause I'm really not fine at all."

-Luke

Luke's pov

"Michael! Ashton! Don't do this please! Please! I'll go back to my old ways! Stop this! You can't do this to me!"

Ashton stomped over to me, and raised his hand to slap me, but Calum had his murderous look on his face, and Ashton shrunk away.

I banged on the doors, but they wouldn't open.

"Calum! Please, you need to get me out of here! Now!" My breath quickened. I couldn't let them tell the story while I was in here.

Calum tried opening the door too, but that door wasn't going to budge.

"Luke. You might as well just stay. We had to endure all of this, then you can take some pain right? Karma is a bitch, and revenge is its partner," Michael said.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Ana just stared at me, not with anger, but with sadness.

Michael then stepped forward, and glared at me, before speaking into the microphone.

"Now, I will tell the story of Lucas Robert Hemmings. In his pov, and what really happened in his life."

"Michael! No! Believe me! I didn't do it! I didn't!" I screamed. Calum held me tightly against his chest, and Ashton flipped me off again, but Calum was here to protect me.

Luke's pov(8th grade anything italicized is outside the flashback/story)

The dance was so amazing! Someone had actually wanted to go with me! Best night of my life! I left Michael, and hopefully he would hook up with Ashton. Those two were perfect for each other.

I got onto the stage, and started singing and twerking to I'm sexy and I know it. Everyone cheered, and I spotted Mashton.

Michael was being his awkward little self. I swear, he needed to grow some balls, but awkward Michael was a cute Michael.

Ashton yelled at some guy with weird hair, whose name was Kuan? Kyle? I don't remember.

"Michael please! Don't go further!"

"Shut the fuck up Luke! Don't worry, Ashton gets to tell the fun part!"

I finally jumped off the stage, and that's when I saw him.

Jason.

My boyfriend.

He's 18.

I know, me a fourteen year old, dating a eighteen year old is not that smart, and illegal but I loved Jason.

He made me feel so loved, and treated me like I was the whole world.

He was emo, but that made him one million times sexier.

He had that Zayn Malik jawline too.

Hot damn.

"Hey Lukeypoo. I've missed you sweetheart."

"Oh uh... hey Jason. This is so perfect. Being here with you, but uh... you're perfect too. I mean, everything about you is perfect."