Chapter 28: Who done it?

(So this is where all the bad shit starts. This chapter isn't necessarily sad, but its sure as hell not good. Next chapter, bring the tissues, please. Because tears are gonna be shed. Also, you may hate Mashton and Abigail in the next chapter as well.)

"I so wish that I had the Mashton s.ex tape."

-Luke

Luke's pov

I was already up.

I had been up since five am, because of what Abigail told me.

And that video I uploaded, I took it down, because I just couldn't let the world know yet.

Something bad was going to happen today, but what the hell was it?

I breathed deeply, and ran my fingers through my hair several times. None of this made sense.

My life was just so perfect, but now everything would come tumbling down.

"Lu Lu? Hey Luke? Are you ok?"

"No Calum. I'm not. I'm never ok," I sniffled, and tried to hold back tears.

I just wanted things to be good, and happy. Not spiral into something horrible.

Calum stood up, and came over to me, and hugged me from behind, and gave me a kiss on the neck.

"Lu Lu. Its going to be fine. Just go back to bed, and I'll cuddle you."

I smiled, but weakly.

"Calum, what are you going to do, when one day, cuddles, kisses, and hugs won't be enough. What happens then?"

"I'll try harder Lu Lu."

"Call me Lu Lu again I dare you."

*****

I did go back to sleep, but I had already been in my school clothes, because I had woken up at five am.

Calum snored, and I shook his body, and then he fell off the bed.

I rolled my eyes, and went downstairs to get some food.

My mom and dad were there, and mad as hell.

Beer bottles scattered the floor, and Mashton didn't clean off the couch. A bunch of smashed glasses were also in the kitchen.

I couldn't help but laugh. I shouldn't but it was just so funny to remember everything that happened yesterday.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings! Explain all of this!" My mom demanded.

"Um... well... I had some friends over."

"And you drank? And you don't have friends!" My dad shouted, throwing one of the glasses at me, but it hit the wall.

I backed up into the wall, and he went into the cabinet. No. No!

"Dad! Please! It was just a little small party with some of my friends! Just some fun! I don't drink anymore, you know that!"

Demi sat on the steps, staring at me, but then turned away when I met her gaze.

I always did so much for her, and for her to just ignore me was rude.