Chapter 27: YASSSSS

-UNEDITED SOZ-

(So originally the last good chapter was gonna be chapter 28, but actually chapter 28, will be the start of the bad stuff that happens, and chapter thirty is part 4. For chapter 29, and Part 4, bring tissues. Trust me, cause tears will be shed though. Enjoy the last beautiful nice chapter)

"I secretly have dreams about Calum being my king, and saving me from evil knights. Shhh, and he might also call me Prince Lu Lu in the dreams."

-Luke

Luke's pov

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY ASS.HOLES! ANA IS HERE WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!"

I screamed, and moved more into Calum who was already awake, and holding me tightly against his chest.

"Ana! How the f.uck did you get into my room!"

"I should ask why you and Calum are cuddling, but since you asked first, you should learn to lock the windows."

"Ana, its five am, and my parents are home, and we have school in two hours. What is so important?" I asked yawning.

"I got us one direction tickets. For Mashton, Cake, and Angail."

"What type of ship name is Angail?"

"Shut up Luke, it was hard. Like Calum's d.ick right now."

Calum blushed, and went into the bathroom.

"Calum! No j.acking off in the bathroom! Rules!"

"Too late!"

Ana rolled her eyes, and then stared at me.

"So you dating that dork?"

"Nope. Never have, never will. We are just best friends."

"Yeah, best friends cuddle, spoon, kiss, j.ack off to each other, hold hands, and have pet names."

"Hey! I don't jack off to him, and we don't have pet names!"

"Lu Lu! Where is my shampoo prince?"

Ana giggled, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Its in the cabinets."

"Well, see you losers at the concert! Time to go find Mashton!"

With that, Ana jumped out the window, but actually, there was a ladder.

****

"I still can't believe Ana got us one direction tickets! These are great seats, and we get to go tonight! This is so freaking amazing!" Ashton yelled.

"Well, its just one direction calm down Ashy," Michael said.

We all stared at him.

"Just one direction? Just one direction? The fuck?"

"Zayn isn't in the band anymore. Its not the same."

"Well while you cry over Zayn, we're gonna go to the concert, and be there for the four boys that stayed!"

"Yeah!" We all cheered.