Chapter 11: Ringtones hide secrets

Ringtones can be funny, but deadly, like Calum's dick.

-Luke

Luke's pov

I blinked, and as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw an ass. It looked big and squishy, and that's when I knew.

"Calum! Get your ass away from my face!"

Calum giggled, and just scooted back more, as he played his game. Which just happened to be GTA5.

"Never! You sleep in my bed, you get ass in your face."

"That's not a saying.."

"It is now bitch."

Calum's butt was creeping towards me like a wolf, so there was only one thing left to do.

I pinched his ass cheeks, and he yelped, falling off the bed. All of sudden, there were giggles coming from downstairs. Ashton and Michael had spent the night here too. School would be starting soon, so we had to hurry and investigate.

Calum rubbed his butt, and I climbed on his back, as he slowly made his way down the stairs.

Ashton was in the shower, and Michael was apparently on his phone, giggling with Abigail.

"Calum, I have another idea! You need to get Michael off the phone. Now, this will require a good thought out-"

All of sudden he dumped me onto the floor, and dived for Michael. Michael screamed like a girl, Calum swiped the phone.

"Hi Abigail! Sorry, no Michael isn't interested! Prostitutes aren't really his thing, bye!"

I gaped, just gaped. Did Calum really just do that? Well I'll be damned.

Michael was red as hell, and he clenched his fists.

His eyes twitched, and landed on his phone.

"Calum! I'm not dealing with your shit today!"

"Could you do it tomorrow then? Cause I ate some tacos, and my shit probably clogged the thing!"

Seriously, where the hell was this Calum coming from?

The two of them had a stand-off, before Michael left, clambering up the stairs, cursing under his breath, shutting the bathroom door upstairs. Ashton was in the shower on the bottom floor, and his phone was probably in there with him.

"Hey. Calvin, you go into Michael's phone, I'll get Ashtray's phone."

"Stealing your sister's nickname for him?

"Let's not talk about her right now."

Calum nodded, and gave me a pat on the shoulder, before shoving me into the bathroom with Ashton. It was getting steamy in here, literally. I looked around for the phone, and then heard Ashton singing.

"So love me like you do, l—l-l-ove me like you do. Touch me like you do ta-ta-touch me like you do. What are you waiting for?"

Odd song choice, but meh. I swiped Ashton's phone, and left without a trace, and Calum was there, smiling like a kid on crack. Or crack kid, that dude who threw the basketball at his head, yeah, that's fucked up.

"Okay I have unlocked his phone! Now unlock Ashtrays!"

I unlocked it, and we went to the call button.

"Now call Ashton!"

Calum pressed Michael's call button, and Ashton's phone started ringing.

"But there were so many red flags Now another one bites the dust And let's be clear, I trust no one