PART TWO; Chapter 6: Silly Spies

A/N: You may have noticed this says part two. That is because this is now the second part of the book. The first five chapters were more introductions, personalities, and what their days are like. This part of the book will be more on why Mashton are how they are. Expect some Calum pov in here sometime.

"Something has been bothering me for a while... WHO TOPS IN MASHTON?"

-Luke

Luke's pov

"Hurry the fuck up!"

"My god! Sorry, you are fucking heavy!"

"Yeah, but Ashton and Michael went to the fucking park alone! This is our chance, now hurry your asian looking self up!"

Calum rolled his eyes, and I grinned. It was now Sunday, and I was at Calum's house. My parents had refused to let me come back to the house until it was time for school again, so I spent my nights with Calum and his parents.

We had seen Ashton and Michael going to the park, so now Calum was giving me a piggy ride, and struggling to run. Soon, we were there, and crawled behind a tree. The two of them sat on a swing, and just kind of stared at each other.

I inched closer, trying to make out what they were saying.

"Yeah, I agree. Things shouldn't have to be awkward between us at all. What's in the past is in the past," Michael said.

"Yep.." Ashton replied.

Next thing I knew, the whole park was just filled with silence, and as they swung on the swings, slowly, and didn't speak. Whatever they had been talking about had made them red, and I knew something was wrong.

Calum came to my side. "What now? As much as it would be fun to just stare at two teenage boys, we actually have to do shit."

I scratched my head, and then got an idea.

"Let's just be ourselves!"

"Are you gonna ride on my back again?"

"No, just let's pop out, and go see what they are doing."

"But is that-" he was cut off as someone grabbed his shirt, and it was Michael.

He shook his head in disbelief.

"Were you two spying on us?" Michael asked.

"Depends who you ask. This could just be a dream, and you could wake up to Ashton sucking you o-" Michael placed his hand over my mouth.

Ashton walked towards us, and groaned.

"How much of the conversation did you hear?" He asked.

"Enough to know that something is going on! What happened in the past, that I don't know about!"

They glanced at each other.

"Nothing!" Michael said quickly.

I raised an eyebrow.

Secrets.

Something I hated.

I was real with people, told them everything. Secrets were usually bad, since you had to keep them. And if it involved these two, then I had to know.

"So you two are dating? Man, I knew Ashton couldn't be straight! Can I tell Abibitch to go now?"

Michael gave me a deadly look. Suddenly I heard I'm a boss ass bitch play, and Calum picked up his phone.

"Oh hey Demi. Sure babe, I'll be there in a second. Luke? No, haven't seen him. Isn't he your idiot brother? Anyway, see you soon!"

I tapped my foot, and Calum scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry Luke, its Demi. You know how she get-"

"Its fine, go enjoy fucking my sister, its all good. You have my blessing."

He dashed away, probably rushing to get his glasses and shit.

This left me alone, to figure this all out. These two couldn't even look at each other, yet years prior, they couldn't stop looking and touching each other. What the hell happened then?

I started laughing, laughing really hard. They could have just told me, but they didn't. I am Lucas Robert Hemmings, and I never give up. I swiped Ashton's phone, and Michael's phones from their pockets, in one swift movement.

Now it was time to run.

Dashing through the park, I leaped over a seesaw, and dove under a slide. Ashton was literally right behind me. Damn. The phone addiction is real.

"Luke! Give us our phones back! We have content on there, that you can't see!" Michael yelled.

"You made a porno! I fucking knew it! Didn't even invite me to watch, you little shits!"

Ashton made a leap for me, and crashed into my back, but I shoved the phones into my boxers, and lightly kicked Ashton off, and his glasses went flying. He stumbled back into Michael, who freaked out, and jumped back, to avoid touching him any longer.

Calum's house wasn't far from here. Screw if he was with Demi,I needed him, or I would literally die right now.

Finally the road was in view, and I crossed that thing faster than that road runner ever could. Michael and Ashton were lagging, and all this adrenaline was in my body. Calum's house was soon in view, and I ran face foreword into the door, and slid back down the steps.

"Calum! Open the damn door! Please!"

Nothing.

He might be fucking Demi.

I needed him right now though. Michael and Ashton were practically about to grab me.

"Calum mother fucking hood, open the god damn door, before I break it down, slice it in half, and shove it up your ass!"

The door flew open, and there stood a Calum with messy hair, sweat droplets were all over his face, and he was only in his boxers, and had a raging boner. That wasn't important though. He pulled me in, and closed the door locking it.

"Hey Calum!" I said, doing a little teenage girl voice, trying to sound like Demi.

"God Luke, what the fuck did you do? And yes, I did do it with Demi. She's loud."

"Eww, no, don't talk about your sex life with my sister. That shit is disgusting. You are so lucky, that your parents went out this morning. I am not here to compliment your parents though. I took Michael and Ashton's phones."

Soon there was banging on the door.

"Calum, Luke! Open the door! If you look on those phones, you are gonna see many things that don't make sense, and we can explain!" Ashton shouted.

Calum closed all the blinds, and double locked his door.

He flopped down onto the couch, eating some Doritos.

"Well, lets start searching their phones!"

*

*

*

*

Crazy chapter right? Yeah it was a bit odd. Most chapters in this part of the book, will be more uncovering secrets, and more secondary characters, start becoming very important to the plot. Yeah. I actually thought this out. Happy late birfday to Tyler Oakley though!! He's the fucking queen!

Dedicated to one of the best people you will ever meet.

mazie_grayce did this thing called the #imnotcool, and nominated all her readers. Basically its to raise cyber bullying awareness, and your suppose to state three things you dislike about yourself to show everyone has flaws.

1. I care way too much about what other people think of me.

2. I hate my sexuality sometimes, because it gets me made fun of.

3. I tend to be super clumsy, and that annoys me.

NOW I NOMIANTED @Shadowluxray @thenodays @-irwout

LOVE YOU ALLLLL

-Fallingshades xoxoxo