★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★

Zacznij od początku

"Were you?"

...

"...ah.." He muffled, looking surprised from my sudden act and batting his eyes away. "and...what if I told you I was." I let Tweek pull back his hand and I let go of his wrist, "maybe I was worried" he sighs.

"...Maybe I was worried about you."

...Well I, if you word it like that then...
God I dont think ill know how to act.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention" I softly sighed, tracing my hand over to his and locking my fingers in between his cold embrace...Every touch
in-between his hands feels nice and calming...and...maybe I do like his cold hands.

"Do you...forgive me?"

"Yeah I forgive you." He smiles looking down at his hands intertwined with mine. And at this dying moment I wish I could read his thoughts, because when he doesn't quickly look back at me, it pinches my heart down in so many ways and strangles me alive with the dying curiosity of wanting to know what he's feeling.

What he's feeling about me.

"Just don't, freak out like that, I can't keep up." He finishes off with a sincere smile, looking up at me. "okay?"

Promise.

"You're a demon, but you can't keep up? I snicker looking up at the plastered frown painted all over his face...something so simple yet so hypnotizing that it lights a soft light inside my cold chest.

"Fine I-" I tug at his hand and we start walking...Something that after everything tempers my mind with the thought of why he still brings himself to hold my hand.

Because why after everything...do you still hold my hands with yours...

"Promise?" he tilts his head and starts walking off with me, catching pace with my steps.

Well now that I think about it... "I think i'll have to think about it" I grin, starting at a slow pace and then running off with him still beside me. This time I'm the one looking away because I know that nothings enough to save me from Tweeks cold burning gaze.

Well maybe I like being a liar.

"UGHH-CRAIG!!!" he exclaims, still holding down onto my hand as we run with the same breeze in between our faces from earlier and with the same pavement of the ground locked down on our feet.

But this time it feels different because I don't feel like I'm running alone anymore.
I finally feel like i'm running with someone else in my life,
instead of just by myself.

...

"YOU ARE ONE UGLY LIAR!" he yells and I burst out into laughter from his lousy out of breath words as I watch him desperately try to keep up with me. The wind causes his hood to fly back and reveal his horns from underneath and wild hair that flows with the wind. Everything about this makes me feel young again, and we feel like kids again. That sense as if life was behind your feet, as if the whole world was yours to venture...

Ours to venture...

When I look down at him he's smiling again, with his dorky teeth and stupid smile. With his scarlet eyes that look like rubies under the sun only focused on the future in front of our feet. His cheeks lightly brushed in blush and a heart pounding so loud it makes my heart pound with the same adrenaline pumping in his. And then that's when my memory clicks and it appears to me that a new question has popped up in my mind...