Instead, I moved to the head of the bed and slowly got on it before gripping those soft thighs. A shock sparked between us at my touch and she jumped slightly from the feel.

But that couldn't stop me from sliding my hands further up so my thumb could gently brush against her clit. I rubbed softly in circles as I leaned forward to fulfill the urge to leave bite marks across her ass and thighs.

My flower liked a little pain with her pleasure, and this was no different as she whined and moaned for me to make her cum.

"More." She pleaded, pushing that thick ass I dream about back into my face. "Please."

Slightly appeased at her begging, I pressed a soft kiss to her cunt and swiped my tongue across her entrance just as I pulled away. But Hyacinthe was angry too, so I should've expected her to reach behind and grab my neck to push me back into her pussy.

It was a hold I could've easily broken out of, but instead, I took my time getting her taste seared onto my tongue. It was probably one of my favorite flavors of Hyacinthe, along with the bite of her lips.

My eyes closed as I got lost in the feeling of drowning in her pussy and the sound of her never-ending moans.

I brought her pleasure. No... I destroyed pleasure and left heaven in its wake. Mostly because she deserved whatever pieces of me I could give, but also because I loved that I ruined her so much that I'd always be a memory.

"Fuck, I'm bout to cum." She cried out, moving indecently across my tongue to heighten her pleasure.

But even though I knew her cum would be my own personal brand of ambrosia, I pulled away to bite her hard enough to leave marks along her ass. It was an enticing sight, but I wanted to corrupt it with red skin and handprints.

It didn't hurt that I loved the way her ass jiggled when I slapped it. So when the first slap came, I relished in the view and the surprised yelp that came from her lips.

"Tell me how you fucked up, Hyacinthe." I demanded, slapping her ass again as punctuation for my sentence.

"He—" Her words cut off as I switched to the other cheek to make them a matching red set.

"I'm listening." I goaded, clear laughter in my voice at her predicament.

Still, her punishment wasn't over, and neither was mine. Denying her was hard, but denying myself was sweet torture.

Torture I had told myself that I needed to endure for her sake, but being this close to her made me question things.

"He—" Slap. "I went to talk to Jabari." Slap.

"And?"

She grumbled something lowly into the sheets, which was rewarded with another slap but this one against that pretty pussy. It got the reaction I was hoping for as she turned her heated, vengeful eyes to me.

"And I hoped you'd see us somehow. I wanted you to see us."

Damn if those words didn't send all the blood I had left for coherent thought straight to my dick.

So much so, that my first thought after what she said wasn't punishment. It was that there were too many clothes between us stopping me from fucking her like she'd never get fucked again.

The solution was simple: take them off and coat my dick in her juices.

But as I pulled my shirt over my head, I noticed her watching me out of the corner of my eye. I'd be lying if I said her gaze didn't feel like sin as I slowly pulled my grey sweatpants lower.