12. Pleasure and Pain

My. Jaw. Hit. The. Floor.

When I say I was flapping like a fish as I stared at Jabari... his only response was a raised eyebrow before I quickly undressed and obeyed the order.

Slight feelings of hesitancy and embarrassment trickled into my thoughts as I heard Jabari take off his pants behind me.

I jumped from surprise as his warm hands traced my naked back before settling on my shoulders and pushing me to lay on the bed. In this position, my ass was raised higher in the air as my back curved and my neck and breasts rested on the bed.

"You look so pretty, baby." My heartbeat picked up at his words, my heat beginning to pulse in time with it. "Now spread wide for me."

My hands moved behind me to pull my ass apart to give him a view of my glistening entrance that was practically dripping for him.

It was quiet for a moment, and I almost moved to get up to see what he was doing behind me, but Jabari's tongue stopped me entirely.

I moaned in delight as his thick tongue covered my heat, and tasted the nectar that seeped from me.

"You taste so fucking good." He groaned with his face against my thigh, taking deep breaths as he breathed in my most intimate pheromones.

A whine filled the air as Jabari pulled away from me once more, but I was quickly rewarded with the feel of his swollen head against me.

It was warm and hard as he teased the covered tip at my entrance, and I knew even without looking that it was deliciously thick.

"More." I pleaded as I moved my hips with his to wet his length with the juices of my slit.

"So fucking impatient." Jabari spoke through gritted teeth, the restraint evident in his voice as he pushed into me slowly.

His hands held the bottoms of my thighs as he began to fill me and bottomed out, our cries of ecstasy harmonizing in the room.

I always loved the beginnings of sex, especially that mix of pleasure and pain when they first began to slide into me.

A moment passed with my ass pressed firmly against the base of his shaft, whispers of his hair tickling the skin surrounding my clit. I used the time to marvel at just how deep he was inside of me and clenched around him in anticipation.

"Fuck." Jabari gave me a hard, quick thrust at my actions, and I cried out in ecstasy. "You want to take this dick, baby?"

Slow strokes sent pleasure raking through my body, magnified by his erotica-worthy words.

"Please, give it to me." I moaned, moving my hips with his, and the sounds of my wetness filled the room as he fucked me with the patience of a priest.

His slow, but deep strokes were enough to drive me mad with lust as my orgasm built but never quite hit. He was torturing me so sweetly.

Each thrust sent a tremor through my body, and my breasts moved with them to taunt him for attention. They tingled with the need for his touch on their hardened peaks, but Jabari offered them no solace.

His focus was my weeping slit, his prize.

"I've been thinking bout this pussy, Hyacinthe." Jabari spoke, strain husking his voice.

As his lips mouthed words, his hands guided a pillow underneath me, easing me down onto my stomach.

"How it would feel around me."

He never stopped his movements as he spoke, even going as far as emphasizing the last word by pulling all the way out before slamming back in.

"Jabari!" I screamed, wetness practically coating my thighs.