29. Love Angry

Justice POV;

At her words of consent, my hands gripped her ass tightly before pulling her up into my arms. Hyacinthe's arms easily wrapped around my neck as I slammed her roughly against the wall.

"What were you doing in his car, Hyacinthe?" I asked, slowly grinding my erection into her pussy.

"He wanted t-to talk." Her soft moans crowding the words as she spoke.

The little minx pulled at the roots of my locs, sending pleasurable tingles across my scalp. Hyacinthe knew what she did to me, which was why she smirked before trying to smash her lips against mine.

I barely had enough restraint to hold back from her lightly glossed lips, but I held tight to my simmering anger to press my hand into her neck. When the lovely sound of her breathing being restricted hit my ears, I chuckled darkly.

Still, my flower craved everything I could give her as she rutted against me with furious movements of her hips. The one hand I held her with pulled her impossibly close to provide just enough pressure to drive her insane.

"No, he wanted you. I heard him asking for a piece of what's mine." I told her, biting her along her shoulder to just below her neck.

Everyone would see the grooves of teeth against her skin, and memories would run through her mind each time she looked at them. I would be everywhere on her and in her.

I thrusted harshly against her just as the thought of my cum branding her inside before dripping down her legs. Maybe I'd put her panties back on just so she could walk around with the wetness of my claim.

"It wasn't," Hyacinthe's head fell back on the wall as I continued rolling my hips into her. "It wasn't like that." She finally finished, sinful lust and dark anger staring back at me.

Fuck, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

"Besides," Her breathing was harsh against my skin as she spoke. "You don't own me."

Silence rained down on us as we both froze. Likely because the utter wrongness of her words had shocked us.

When the quiet became too much, my hand tightened around her neck again as I leaned my lips to her ear.

"I own everything about you. I own your next orgasm. I own your next heartbeat, flower. You'll see." I spoke lowly, allowing the timbre of my voice to send vibrations from my chest to hers.

Before she could respond, I released her and stepped back.

"Go get on my bed, and present for me." Lust clouded her eyes, and hesitation stalled her movements. "Now, Hyacinthe."

Sly satisfaction pulled my lips into a smirk as I watched her shuffle quickly to my room.

I loved to watch her walk away, but I loved her obedience even more. Rather, obedience wasn't the right word.

Her willingness to be led was a result of trust and an intimate knowing that I would always take care of her. Even when I resigned myself from her.

The thought of other men moving into the space I had left open kept me anchored to the present as I moved toward my bedroom door.

There, waiting for me just like I'd asked was a fantasy. Completely bare skin softly glowing like molten gold from the low lights and her knees open just enough to show glistened, puffed petals.

"Bend the fuck over." I ordered and watched in rapture as she bent until her shoulders hit the sheets and her ass was in the air.

It was a beautiful sight to see her so open, and it would be so simple to walk around and sink into her wet, welcoming folds. Except that would be too easy, and the sweetest honey came from the hardest challenge.