17. Coincidental

THIRD PERSON POV;

Hyacinthe hesitated.

It was a human reaction to Justice's words, but he knew to look deeper.

Her thoughts and feelings were much more evident than his were, so he knew that she was scared shitless of what this could do to their relationship. But she wasn't as scared as he was.

They were ships passing in the night, and now, the opportunity for them to collide had come.

"Yes." Hyacinthe finally whispered, accepting all her feelings for the time being.

In the morning, she could be afraid again. Tonight, they were together in this moment, just like they promised they would be.

She straightened her spine and took one last look before striding toward the exit, her hips swaying in a way that drove Justice mad.

He'd been waiting for her for almost too long. Even as he pushed his insecurities to the back of his mind, there was always the worrying thought that he'd been the one to wait too long.

Justice had felt the pain when Hyacinthe confessed messing with someone else, but more than anything he felt loss. He knew the feeling well, but it brought a startling realization that he would do anything to just be in her orbit for a little longer.

Tonight, though, he had her exactly where she should be. She was his, and just the thought of her pulling her panties from those curved hips inside his car had his dick hardening painfully.

On the other hand, nerves were sending Hyacinthe's heart into overdrive as she lifted herself to pull at the thin sides of her laced thong. Her breath hitched as the cool air hit her wet heat before her dress fell back over it.

In an act of defiance, she placed them on the gear shift. Hyacinthe wondered what he would think when he saw that they still had evidence of her arousal coating them.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long because the man of the hour slid into the car with a domineering grace that sucked all the air out of the vehicle.

Justice wasted no time getting his hands on her and reached out to pull her in for a punishing kiss. He wanted her to know how much he craved, how much he was starved of her touch.

So, when their lips finally collided, it was the sweetest kind of bliss to them both. Hands overlapping hands as they rushed to touch each other.

Finding some remnant of restraint, Justice pulled away to look at her as she melted like putty in his hands. He gently caressed his thumb against her lip before pressing it to her bottom lip, bidding her to open up for him.

Almost immediately, Hyacinthe obliged and took his thumb in her mouth while fantasizing what it would be like to suck the head of his cock. The feel of her warm tongue pleased him immensely as she sucked diligently.

It was surprising to her how easily she opened for him, and how easily the desire to suck him off came to her. She'd never been a fan of oral.

The porn that featured it caused unrealistic expectations with all the women moaning like the taste of skin and cum was the most delicious honey in the world. Hyacinthe had enough experiences to know that sometimes you got lucky, but other times, cum could taste like battery acid.

But the thought of giving Justice head had her squirming in her seat in an attempt to get friction against her pulsating heat. Hyacinthe wanted his dick in her mouth so bad, she was salivating at the thought of his taste.

She wanted to suck the pleasure right out of him until every last drop of evidence coated her throat.

"You looked so beautiful for me tonight, and now, you taste like fucking sin." Hyacinthe hummed out a moan around his thumb, and he groaned. "Are you trying to make me lose control, babygirl?" She nodded slowly, and his heart thudded against his chest at the look in her large doe eyes.