21. Deprive and Give

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sensory deprivation.

Two words that could unlock someone's nightmare or be the key to their utmost pleasure.

Hyacinthe had thought about it for a while, but it was hard finding someone worth trusting enough to guide her through it. But she'd fantasized about having that experience with Justice in her most secretive, wettest dreams.

Knowing they had a similar kink validated her in ways she hadn't known possible.

Softly, Hyacinthe panted as she laid underneath the object of her fantasies. There was a tangible intimacy that hung between them, and it wasn't just the hard member resting between her parted thighs.

"You trust me, flower girl?" Justice mumbled, leaning down to brush his full lips against her jaw.

Hyacinthe didn't nod as not to disturb his soft ministrations that gave the impression that this was more than just sex. There was that same tenderness here that he reserved just for her.

"I think I've trusted you since the day I first met you." She whispered, and shock radiated through Justice's frame.

He'd known that they felt similarly, but the more they were together, the more he was starting to realize the depth of her feelings and the unexpected depth of his.

Always, he'd been the pusher and initiator, but Hyacinthe was blossoming in the world he had created for her. She was beginning to make him a part of things that didn't exist yet, and the fear she was releasing was only increasing for him.

There was no doubt that Hyacinthe was exactly what he'd been missing in a partner, but he knew firsthand that good things had a way of slipping right from your fingertips the second you start to enjoy it.

In this moment, though, he would burn that one enjoyable second in time to make it last until reality forced its way in.

"Hey," Hyacinthe spoke, hands sliding to massage circles into the back of his neck. "Stay here with me." The unconscious way she sought out to comfort him caused a peacefulness and adoration to radiate through Justice.

Her words served their purpose to pull him from his thoughts, and anything that Hyacinthe wanted, Justice made it his mission to give her it.

"I'm here." He assured her, his own hands beginning to massage and graze across her body. "Tell me your safe word."

"Passion fruit!" She exclaimed, giggling slightly from the random word that came to her mind.

He watched her face light with laughter, and it was his second favorite expression of hers. The first being the way she crumbled from any pleasure he brought her.

"Passion fruit it is." Justice agreed, standing to go into his closet.

When he returned, Hyacinthe noticed the black silk blindfolds he held in his hand. The fact that there were multiple made her mind spin with carnal possibilities.

Would he bind her? Blind her? All of the above?

Her thoughts of restraints almost made her miss the small tin candle in his other hand. Slowly, he pulled a lighter from his pants to set the candle aflame.

"Tonight, I want to hear you, so I won't use a gag. I want you to listen and respond, Hyacinthe. Can you do that?" She nodded obediently as she stared at him with bated breath.

He had transformed right before her eyes.

The calm almost relaxed stillness of Justice had vanished, and in its place was a man of domineering grace and tumultuous desire.