Varia : Sky Battle Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

"Dying will zero point breakthrough?" The camo baby asked confused. "It's the technique he'd been training for." Reborn explained. Sakura could feel and see it. Tsunayoshi and his friends once more were miles ahead of her. She took a step back. She felt like she was falling behind again. "The look on Xanxus's face has completely changed. " The perverted doctor pointed out. The princess looked up at the Varia leader. "Why does that guy know about it?" Reborn questioned.

"I won't allow it" Xanxus finalized as he launched himself right at Tsunayoshi. Sensing the hostile energy Tsuna lost focus as he looked up at Xanxus and launched himself into the air to dodge the Varia leader's attack. But Xanxus is an experienced fighter. "You can't escape so easily." he told Tsunayoshi right before he smacked him under his chin with the edge of his gun. Tsunayoshi trying to regain his footing was then met with a surprise attack from behind. He barely dodged it but it cost him a good wound on his side.

"He's moving at a totally different speed from before!" the camo baby yelled. "That Xanxus...he still has so much power left..." Reborn seemed annoyed. "But why is he going all out to stop this technique? What is it?" The doctor questioned all of them. Sakura watched the screen closely worried about Tsunayoshi.

The young Vongola leader landed with a small thud and tried to regain his breathing. There was a sense of urgency to him and he put his hands back in that triangle position once more. He felt it then. He could feel Xanxus behind him again. He turned around and that's when he saw it, the Vaira leader launched his attack.

"With that!" Shamal pointed out. "It'll hit him!" The camo baby said surprised. "Master Sawada!" The brown Haired boy yelled at the top of his lungs. "Tsunayoshi-kun..." Sakura muttered. A loud explosion went off blinding them all from the action.

The explosion was heard all around the school. Gokudera looked out the window, while holding Lambo and muttered, "Boss..." Hibari made a makeshift bandage that he was already thinking about a cherry blossom princess at his home to properly wrap it again. He too could see the explosion on the other side of his school building. Belphegor was posing as he looked at it from his location.

"What...happened?" Shamal asked. "Master Sawada?" The brown-haired boy muttered. The screen began to clear up. The smoke began to fade away and they could see it. "The dying will flame is..." The camo baby gritted out. Sawada Tsunayoshi was lying on the ground with several holes from Xanuxs's shots. His flame was out. His gloves had turned back to mittens. The boy was unconscious. Ken and Chikusa grind their teeth. Reborn refused to look up. "Damn!" Shamal smacked his face. "Oh Tsuna..." Sakura muttered.

Xanxus landed in the middle of the school yard as he looked over towards the crater holding the boy. "Pfft. Is he dead?" He questioned out loud. "Foolish scum. You brought forward your own time of death." he commented. Tsunyoshi didn't move. "Like a monkey, imitating things you don't know about." he began to laugh. "Now that I think about it, there's no way a scummy fake like you could have done it..." Xanxus lit up his right hand, "Scum should turn to ashes like scum."

A small light began to appear on Tsunayoshi's forehead. Xaxus stared down at him. The light then turned into a small flame which changed Xanxus's expression to shock. Then the flame grew and Tsunayoshi's snapped out of his unconsciousness. His mittens began to glow again. Then his flame exploded in bright orange as his body floated off the ground. HIs mittens had transformed back into his gloves.

"What?!" Xanxus yelled in shock. Shamal, the camo baby and the Yakuza Princess all shared expressions of surprise as well. "Mr. Reborn!" The brown-haired boy looked so happy. "Yes, He's succeeded. The dying will zero point breakthrough." Reborn commented quite proudly.

Tsunayoshi stood up and faced Xanxus. "What is going on here?" The camo baby asked, "I was sure that Tsuna suffered a direct hit that time?" Reborn continued to smile as he answered, "He neutralized Xanxus's flame of wrath, by create the reverse dying will state." "Reverse dying will?" Reborn nodded. "Yes. It's also been called the minus state. "Minus? You mean, you achieve an even emptier dying will than when you're doing nothing?" Shamal asked Reborn. Sakura turned to look at the sharply dressed baby. Reborn nodded and began to explain how Tsuna's attack and reverse state worked to the group.