Varia : Sky Battle Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Uh...uh oh" Bell muttered. "Are you ready?" Hibari was back to smirking as he raced to attack Bell. "I'm going to steal that crown and give it to a real princess," he warned him. "Wait... I pass" Bell said, dodging Hibari's attack as he collided with the school building, taking a good chunk out of it. "Pass again!" Bell said once he was far enough away from Hibari. "I don't mind bleeding my own blood to get into my serious mode, but... This is not the time or place for reminiscence. This is a group battle, you know? I'm going off to get the other rings." Bell told him. "Besides, just giving you that much damage is enough to consider it my victory!" Bell launched one more attack that Hibari blocked before disappearing. "All that talk for nothing.." Hibari commented, shaking off his dripping blood. Sakura shook her head in disbelief of this boy. "That guy... his cuts are deeper than he thinks." Shamal pointed out. "Master Hibari!" The brown-haired boy yelled out.

Hibari, now feeling the effects of the blood loss, slightly lost his step and had to lean against the school building. It wasn't just the blood loss but also the effect of the poison still coursing through his body. He would need Sakura to bandage him up again. He glanced up at the sky seeing if Tsunayoshi had finally drawn out his true power...

The screen switched again to the two sky contenders. "Oi, that Tsuna... He's starting to slow down, isn't he? The Camo baby asked. "No... It's Xanxus who is speeding up." Reborn pointed out. As Tsuna struggled to keep up Xanxus released a new attack called Scoppio de Ira, a rapid fire multi shot attack. "A direct hit!" Shamal yelled in shock. Sakura's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. The other brown-haired boy yelled for the Vongola leader as he fell from the sky. "The difference in their power is that much..." The camo baby commented.

Tsuna was shot down to the ground. His flames looked like they had died out before a small crater appeared from where his body fell. "If he gets hit b y that shot, it'll be bad" the camo baby said. "He just managed to avoid a direct hit. Even so, that was lucky." Reborn commenced. "Avoided?" the brown hair boy asked.

Sakura watched Xanxus land on the roof. "Saved by your outfit?" the varia leader taunted. Tsuna sat up in the small crater he had created with his fall. His dying will flame was a lot small than before but it was still ignited. "He was saved, thanks to the bonus leon made with his clothes. Tsuna's vest was made ten times thicker." Reborn explained for everyone. "But it's been blown away now. And Xanxus has lots more in reserve." The camo baby chimed in. "There won't be another luck break." Shamal commented as well. "Tsuna knows that very well too" Reborn commented looking down. Sakura glanced at both babies before looking back up at Tsunayoshi.

"That Tsuna... He's going to use that power." Tsunayoshi sat with his back against the wall and looked down at his hands. He slightly closed his eyes as he focused on the small flames forming around his gloves. The young Vongola leader stood up with his hands creating a triangle space between them. A large flame began to surround him as he kept his focus. The flames around Tsunayoshi began to grow until the whole school yard glowed with Tsuna's flames.

"Th-that's Ma-master Sawada..." The brown-haired boy looked shocked. "What is he trying to do? Emitting the flames while standing over there?" Shamal asked not understanding what was going on. "Discharging the flames uselessly is as good as throwing away his own lift." The camo baby gave his two cents. Sakura too was confused but those orange flames seemed so familiar to her. She got this warm feeling again like when she faced Mukuro.

"Fuhahaha! You no longer see a chance for victory so you're getting desperate?" Xanxus questioned Tsunayoshi. "He's wrong. Master Sawada has a strong will!" The brown haired boy stood up for his master and friend. Tsunayoshi ignored everything around him as he focused on his flames. The flames began to engulf his body and Xanxus finally said with wide eyes, "The dying will zero point breakthrough!"