𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

~ ~

Later that night Y/n pulled up in the small house again where the girl was cut to her face. Getting out of her car as she had a flashlight in her hand and turned it on as she walked towards the small house and walked inside.

Closing the door behind her she flashed her flash light around and walked towards the room where the body was. Still seeing the dry puddle of blood. She walked further in and lifted her sleeve a bit and looked at the watch she had in her left wrist.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟲𝗽.𝗺. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗬/𝗻 𝗬/𝗹," she said. She flashed her flashlight down, under the bed and saw a face peeking through as it hide back inside the bed.

She was confused if what she saw was real, or just another delusion in her head. She slowly started squatting down to investigate. Before she can fully see who was under the bed, the bed was thrown over her as she quickly stood up backing away.

What seemed to be a girl, ran off but Y/n tried to prevent that by grabbing onto her hand but instead a chunk of dead skin pealed off the girls arm, giving her the victory of escaping.

Y/n frowned her browns holding the dead skin in her hand as she tried to process what happened. She ran outside to look for the girl but had no luck.

She reached over to see the time and pulled her sleeve up and saw it was already..

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝟭:𝟭𝟳 𝗮.𝗺. 𝗪-𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗬/𝗻 𝗬/𝗹. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲!"

A moment later Y/n reached for her phone and opened her contact number. She quickly scrolled through it and stopped by Hannibal's number. She was about to press it but then she wondered, "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢?"

She took a deep breath and scrolled back up seeing Beverly's number and called her instead.

~~

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲," she asked Y/n as they walked in the room, seeing the thrown bed.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲.. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹," Y/n said as she slowly looked up to Beverly.

She stayed silent as she rested her hand on her hip and said, "𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁."

"𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗺. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲," Y/n said.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗱."

"𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁," Y/n said.