"Love you... Too..." He manages out, and both fall asleep.

...

The next day...

"Hmm..." Elson nervously taps his chin as he paces around in the library, thinking of a way to propose. "Do I just... Say it? Marry me! No, no. Too forward, too forceful. Hey, (Y/N), how about marrying me? ... No. Too... Bleh." He sighs and opens the (F/C) box with a snowflake design on top, staring at the ring with another sigh.

Elson gasps and ducks behind a shelf of books when he hears the doors being opened, and someone enter.

"I dunno, Sven," Kristoff mumbles, making Elson peek out with relief. "How do I do it?"

"Well, you could take her to a romantic dinner!" Sven replies, making Elson shake his head with a smile and narrowed brows.

"I'm bad at this stuff. I mean... Proposing to the princess. How am I supposed to do that?"

Elson felt his jaw drop, and the box slips from his hand before clattering loudly on the floor.

Kristoff gasps, and both men stare at each other with wide eyes.

"... Ohh, my gosh. How much did you hear?" Kristoff frantically questions, nervously watching Elson as he picks up the ring box. "I was going to come to you! I swear! I was just about to go and ask for your blessing after I figured out how to propose--"

"Kristoff," Elson interrupts his rambling with a laugh, making Kristoff inhale sharply and stop. "It's okay. Actually... Maybe we can help each other."

"What? Wait... Are you..?" Kristoff trails off, looking at the box. "No way! Ha-ho! This is great!"

Sven snorts in excitement, leaping around and wagging his tail.

"But... I have no idea how," Elson admits, and Kristoff nods.

"I... Know what you mean." Kristoff rubs his neck, "I guess we're both in the same sleigh."

Elson sighs a chuckle, nodding in agreement.

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Where did he get off to?" I mumble to myself, searching the castle for Elson. "Not in the kitchen, room, or study... The library!"

I nod to myself before rushing down the hall, eager to share the news with Elson. I squeal lightly and skid to a stop, nearly tackling Anna in the process as she yelps along with me.

"(Y/N)!" She laughs, sighing and placing a hand on her heart. "What's got you in a hurry?"

"Oh! I think I found a way for Elson to permafrost Olaf, so that way--"

"He won't have to have his cloud following him," Anna finishes with a gasp of excitement, "how did you...?"

"See here?" I show her the winter book I found in Oakens book store, "here it says if done just right, you can allow the cold air to continuously pass through the snow, keeping it from melting!"

"Ooh!" Anna squeals, but I could tell she spaced out a little.

"What are you doing today?" I smile as we walk together.

"Well, I've been looking for Kristoff. He said he wanted to talk to me, and then ran off with Sven," Anna admits, making me furrow my brows with a shrug.

"That's weird... Well... I'll keep an eye out for him!"

"And I'll look for Elson," she smiles, and we both nod and go separate ways.