Let it Go!

...

Elson breathes out heavily, exhausted from the long trek he had made in such a short time, his adrenaline fading.

He looks around, his eyes landing behind him as he continues.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight... Not a footprint to be seen..." Elson sighs, walking on.

"A kingdom of isolation... And it looks like... I'm the King," he shakes his head as he sees (Y/N)'s smiling face in his mind, his eyes shutting in sadness.

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside... Couldn't keep it in... Heaven knows I tried," he chuckles bitterly before firmly shaking his head, as if trying to forget his feelings for (Y/N).

"Don't let her in don't let her see! Be the good guy you always have to be," Elson mocks to himself, firmly waving a finger as if scolding himself. "Conceal don't feel, don't let them know... Well, now they know!" He grins as he stares at his glove before pulling it off, tossing it to the sky before releasing his magic.

"Let it go, let it go..." He releases a small puff of magic in each hand before focusing on building Olaf. "Can't hold it back anymore!"  Elson's eyes remain on Olaf as he thinks about (Y/N) and his sister building him before he shakes his head and continues.

He walks on, releasing beautiful streaks of his magic, "let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door!" He freezes the snowflakes solid around him with a giddy grin.

"I don't care what they're going to say!" Elson's magic dances from his hand to small snow hills to his sides as he walks on.

"Let the storm rage on... The cold never bothered me anyway." Elson smirks and undoes the button to his cloak, allowing it to fly off in the wind as he approaches a cliff.

"It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small," he turns and looks towards Arendelle with a relieved smile, "and the fears that once controlled me... Can't get to me at all!"

"I love (Y/N)!" He yells as loud as he could with a laugh, his voice echoing into the wind.

"It's time to see what I can do!" Elson rushes to the edge of the cliff, looking around with a smirk. "To test the limits and break through!" He creates the start of a frosted staircase before rushing to it. "No right no wrong, no rules for me... I'm free!!"

He steps onto the frost, grinning widely as it smoothly freezes over and be begins running and using his magic.

"Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky!" He laughs as he races up the smoothly iced stairs he created as he ran. "Let it go! Let it go!" Elson finishes the stairs, spinning around with a sad smile, "you'll never see me cry!"

His eyes focus on a certain spot, making him nod in approval before rushing forward and firmly stomping his foot.

"Here I stand! And here I'll stay!" A beautiful snowflake pattern appears under his boot, and he looks around before nodding. "Let the storm rage on..."

Elson grunts, using his powers to raise the snowflake and create walls and other floors of his new creation. His magic works relentlessly, creating patterns and designs.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground," he spins around, lighting up the floor for a moment before sending his magic upwards to create a ceiling. "My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around!" The walls finish, and his magic starts forming a gorgeous chandelier. "And one thought crystallize is like an icy blast!"

Elson sighs before feeling sadness, making him shake his head and pull off his crown.

"I'm never... Going back..." His heart was in pain at the thought of never seeing (Y/N) or Anna again, but he blocked it out, trying to force down his sadness. "The past is in the past!!"

Elson throws his crown aside carelessly with a determined smile.

"Let it go!" He drops his head forward, undoing the neatness of his hair before running a hand through it with a smirk. "Let it go!"

"And I'll rise like the break of dawn!" His magic starts forming around him, changing his normal elegant suit to a crystal blue outfit.

"Let it go, let it go!" An ice cape forms behind him as he walks towards his balcony with a wide smirk.

"That perfect guy is gone! Here I stand in the light of day!" Elson looks towards the sunrise, feeling absolutely free. "Let the storm rage on!"

His castle was completed, standing tall and proud and glistening in the sun's rays. It was a palace suitable for a King, but isolated and lonely without a Queen.

"The cold never bothered me any way," Elson sighs with a sad smile before turning away, the door slamming behind him.

...
..
.

LET IT GOOOOOO *voice crack*

Love Will Thawजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें