Marshmallow

...

Third Person P.O.V

"I am going, okay!" (Y/N) yelps as the giant snow creature gently nudges her with his foot, carrying Kristoff and Anna in one hand and Olaf in the other.

"Put us down!" Anna shrieks, yelping as the creature throws them.

"Go away," the creature replies in a sad tone, tossing Kristoff next to her and the two slide down the stairs, both shuddering and screaming.

Sven happily wags his tail at the sight of the two, his tongue stuck on the ice rail.

"Heads up!" Olaf shrieks as the snowman throws his head at the rock beside Anna and Kristoff. "Watch out for my butt!" They both duck out of the way of his other body parts.

The snowman looks down at (Y/N), making her nervously laugh and yelp as he grabs her by the back of her cape, grabbing a chunk of ice on the ground and gently setting her down on it before pushing it down the stairs, the ice acting as a sled.

She yells and shudders before landing smoothly and safely on the bottom, Anna watching in disbelief.

"You threw us but not her?! How rude!" she exclaims in offense, huffing as she begins to gather snow for a snowball. "It's not nice to throw people!"

"Woah, woah, woah, fiesty-pants," Kristoff grabs Anna as she goes to throw the snowball.

"Relax," (Y/N) lightly laughs as Anna thrashes against him.

"Just calm down! Calm down!" Kristoff yells as Anna stands up.

"All right! I'm okay!" Anna grits out.

"Just let the snowman be," Kristoff encourages, sighing in relief as Anna nods.

"I'm calm," Anna speaks casually, making Kristoff nod as he slowly releases her.

"... Anna, don't--!" (Y/N) groans, her sentence cut off.

Anna suddenly lets out a war cry, throwing the snowball at the snow creature.

"Oh, come on!" Kristoff groans, the three watching the snowball fly through the air.

The snowman frowns as it gently smacks and dispersed against his shoulder, before roaring in anger.

"Oh! See, now you've made him mad!" Kristoff yells as Anna cringes and (Y/N) whacks Anna's head lightly.

"I'll distract him, you guys go!" Olaf yells as the three rush away. He gasps as his body starts to flee. "No, no, not you guys!"

The snowman stomps past him, resulting in his head falling in the snow.

"... This just got a whole lot harder."

...

Kristoff stables Anna as she slips, the three racing away from the infuriated snowman.

(Y/N) and Anna shriek as they begin to slip down a small cliff, the snowman roaring after them.

"Look out!" Kristoff yells at Anna as she dodges a rock, (Y/N) following Kristoff's lead to remain straight while Anna flails and spins around.

Kristoff lands on his feet, Anna crashing into his legs from behind as (Y/N) falls onto her front.

Kristoff gasps as the snowman lands behind them, leaping up and helping up Anna before grabbing (Y/N) by her cloak and pulling her to her feet.

The three continue to rush from the creature through a small forest as it stomps after them, Anna gasping as it swipes and almost gets (Y/N).