Sacrifice

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Why was Hans there? Where's Anna?!

I slam into the wall with a gasp as I stumble, noticing outside was becoming... Disastrous.

A storm was swirling around us, no doubt due to Elson's fear.

I need to find Anna and get to Elson. He must be terrified.

I squeal as I trip over something, falling onto the floor as a familiar voice gasps.

"Oh! (Y/N)... I am so sorry! Oopsie, are you okay?" Olaf questions, quickly piecing himself together and rushing to me.

"Anna... Anna..." I manage out, struggling to stand as he tries to help me. "This way!"

He follows me without question, and we manage to make it to the study.

I quickly try to open the door, slamming against it a few times and jiggling the nob with frustration.

"No... Anna!"

...

Third Person P.O.V

Anna looks up at the door when she hears (Y/N).

"Help..." She weakly gasps, shivering and noticing the roof freezing over with spikes.

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Anna's in there? Ooh! Let's go in!" Olaf grins in excitement.

"Locked..."

"Hmm. That is a problem," Olaf nods before taking off his nose and shoving it in the keyhole. "Another great thing about having a nose, is that it's so handy!"

He giggles as the door unlocks, making me gasp.

"Anna!" I yelp, staggering inside and noticing her behind the door, curled up in a ball.

"Guys!" Olaf gasps as I collapse on the floor near Anna, panting. "Oh, no!"

"Olaf... Fire..." I weakly mumble, making him look at the fireplace.

He runs to it, grabbing and tossing a few sticks in before shrieking as his arm waves at him.

I would have laughed, but was too much in pain to do so.

Elson...

"Guys..." Anna whimpers in confusion, making me nod as I struggle to help her to the fireplace as Olaf lights it. "Olaf! Get away from there!"

"Woah..." Olaf gasps, staring at the fire. "So this is heat..." He reaches for it. "I love it!" And yelps as his hand lights on fire. "Ooh! But don't touch it!"

He quickly waves his arm, putting out the fire and helping us to the fire.

"Hans... Why are you still..." I shiver, cutting myself off.

"Yeah! What happened to your kiss?"

"I-I was... Wrong about him..." Anna replies, making me frown. "It wasn't true love."

"It wasn't? What happened?"

"But we ran all the way here..." Olaf questions in sadness, and I notice a bead of water.

"Oh, Olaf... You can't stay here," I shiver, hugging Anna to my side.

"You'll melt!" Anna agrees.

"I am not leaving here until we find both of you an act of true love to save you!" Olaf firmly replies, sitting and leaning on my back. "Any ideas?"