Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Start from the beginning

"Elson, they're arriving," (Y/N) gasps in excitement, grabbing his arm as he chuckles.

He loops his arm around hers as they stand tall, Anna squealing in excitement and rushing to the window and watching the crowd pour in the gates.

"Look at everyone!" (Y/N) smiles, Elson and her joining Anna.

"They don't realize!" Anna continues, placing her hand on the window.

"What?"

"We planned a party as a big surprise!" Anna joins (Y/N), Olaf giggling as the three watch the servants work swiftly to finish.

"Soon the ballroom will echo," Anna twirls around as Elson nods to some servants.

"With sounds of cheer!" (Y/N) approves of the color of the napkins to be used, and the maids bow in respect.

"As we ring in the season this year," Anna and (Y/N) dingle two separate bells, Olaf dingling the one in the middle with a giggle.

...

"This is overdue," Elson grins and hops off a ladder after grabbing a decorative Christmas item, placing it as a bowtie on Olaf. "Gotta look our best!"

"Ooh! I've never been so nicely dressed!" Olaf grins, showing off his tie proudly.

...

"We will be hosting," Elson and (Y/N) inspect the gorgeous glasses together. "And toasting," she and him nod together with smiles, making the maid grin and nod hack.

"As we ring in the season with you," Elson grabs (Y/N)'s hand, twirling her around with a smile before grinning at his sister.

...

"It's the first Christmas in forever," (Y/N) watches Anna decorate the replica of the castle with fake snow, smiling.

"Since we opened up the gate," Anna bounces along besides the two as they walk towards the doors.

"And it's the first Christmas I remember to date!"

"And it's already worth the wait," the three smile at each other as the soldiers open the door.

The crowd all cheers for their Princess, King, and his Lady.

"Look at all the joy," Elson loops his arm around (Y/N)'s as they walk to the people.

"All the joy!" The crowd agrees, all laughing and smiling.

"And it's everywhere!" (Y/N) waves to the crowd, making their smiles widen as they wave back.

"Everywhere!"

"Their smiles are bright!"

"Are bright!"

"I feel the Christmas spirit in the air!"

"Feel the spirit!"

"And the party will start at the strike of noon," all three pass the crowds with large smiles.

Anna giggles and shakes hands with a little boy as Elson smiles, watching (Y/N) hug a little girl before setting her down.

"And we'll ring in the season so soon..."

Olaf giggles as he stands in between Elson and Anna, (Y/N) on Elson's other side.

Carolers and musicians enter the gates, followed by Kristoff wearing a blue suit with a hat and Sven pulling a large bell.