Frozen Fever Anniversary!

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. This'll be--" I cut myself off by coughing, followed by a sniff as Kristoff and Anna stare at me.

"Not again! Good thing she doesn't have powers," Kristoff sighs, chuckling.

"I'm fine!"

"Said Elson, before he nearly toppled off the tower," Anna points out as I pause by the doors.

"Blah!" I simply yell in reply, unable to come up with anything before quickly leaving.

...

Third Person P.O.V

Kristoff and Anna both chuckle at her behavior, smiling at each other as she leaves.

"You know..." He begins, taking her hands. "Technically... Today is also our anniversary. The day we got together..."

Anna gasps in realization, "that's right!"

"And... We have to do something special, right?" Kristoff continues, making Anna's smile fall as she sighs.

"But... (Y/N) asked us to--"

"Come on," Kristoff grins, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "There are no little snowmen running around that are trying to eat everything in sight, are there?"

"No..." Anna agrees as he leads her to the doors.

"Besides! Sven and Olaf can watch-- Olaf! Do not eat the chocolates!" Kristoff yells, making Olaf gasp and whine as he slumps in his seat.

"... You were saying?" Anna chuckles.

"... Sven can watch him!" He finishes, Sven eagerly approaching and wagging his tail.

"I surely can!" Kristoff talks for Sven before grinning at Anna.

"See? It'll be fine," he urges, pulling her along. "Please?"

"Oh..." Anna exhales and smiles, "fine. We have to be back in time to welcome them, though."

"Alright, fair enough. Now, let's go!" Kristoff and Anna laugh as they quickly leave the castle, Sven snorting.

Olaf slowly reaches for a chocolate, making Sven moan in a warning tone and Olaf quickly puts it back.

"Darn."

...

(Y/N) quietly enters their shared bedroom, rushing to a sleeping Elson's side with an eager grin.

They decided to share a bedroom months ago, since after the night they fell asleep together when Elson was sick they both discovered they couldn't sleep without the other.

"Hey, Elson," (Y/N) whispers, making Elson grunt in response before falling back asleep. "Elson," she pokes at his cheek, making him peek an eye open before he chuckles quietly.

Elson quickly grabs her wrist, making her squeal as he yanks her onto the bed with him, hugging her to his chest as he yawns and snuggle into her.

"What do you need, my dear?" He questions sleepily, placing a kiss to her temple as he nearly falls back asleep.

"As much as I love this," (Y/N) wiggles out of his arms and stands, trying to pull him up as he groans in protest, reaching for her to pull her back into bed.

"There's a whole day I've planned for us!" (Y/N) grins, making him raise his brows with an amused smile.

"Is that so?"

"Ye--" Elson jumps as she sneezes, and he frowns in concern. "Yes! Now, come on, crazy hair!" (Y/N) giggles, making him quickly pat down his wild hair with a laugh.