" Huh ? Kushida san ? Are you guys going to pool too ? " Ichinose asked .

" No just going there to watch beautiful girls , hahaha ,......it's a joke maybe , I watch a beautiful girl right before my eyes anyways " kushida flirt with ichinose.

Ichinose blush " kushida san !!"

" Hehe , chihiro chan maku chan how are you two ? " Kushida asked the other girls. .

" Were okay kushida san " chihiro said with a smile .

" You know most of the people from class B ?" Horikita asked ..

" They're nice that's why " kushida replied ..

In the changing room .

Kushida stuffing another tissue on her nose because of the nose bleeding she had now , she changed more than five tissues .

"Are you okay , kushida san ?" Sakura asked worried while bending before kushida.

Kushida nose bleed again.

" I'm perfectly fine just ascending to the gates of heaven that's all " kushida gave a thumbs up.

" How long your chest has been that way ?" Horikita asked ichinose.

" Huh this , since the third year of middle school it just kept getting bigger , what about it ?" Ichinose said to her.

" Nothing " horikita turn back

" Ne ne ~ horikita tsun you're jealous right about the size ? Don't worry medium is premium !!!" Kushida said.

Kushida pointed at her chest .

" You know how hard it was to sleep and run with this melons , they're freaking hurts " kushida said ..

" Are you saying you'r bigger or you confronting me ?" Horikita glared at her.

" Both" Kushida said.

Horikita pinched kushida cheeks .

" Ow !"

Ichinose see them and smile .

" it seems You both have a good friendship ? " Ichinose chuckles.

" Friendship with her ?!?" Horikita surprised herself.

" You're just too tsun tsundere to admit it horikita san ~ " kushida cooed.

" You !!"

After the changing room confrontation.

" sakura san You will have a rash skin " kushida said.

" I'm sorry I'm just uncomfortable with showing my bare skin to others " sakura said like she just didn't a whole gallery of her showing skin.

" Don't need to worry , you look attractive anyways " kushida complement her .

Sakura blushed.

' she started having rash already ?' kushida thought to herself.

Sudou asked or persuade them to play volleyball.

' whether I'm involving myself or not either way this will end good then why not just enjoy ' kushida thought to herself

Five minutes later.

' it's freaking hard to focus on one ball when they're fucking melons bouncing before me !!!' kushida slowly dying

A crowd formed on bathroom .

Ike threatened chihiro and maku to stay silent and play.

" Ike kun "

Kushida put a hand on his shoulder.

Ike turn back .

Kushida throws him off to the other side .

" Now let's play " kushida smiled brightly

Few minutes later , ike ranaway to retreat their plan.

Then Sudou also ranaway.

But my biggest problem is

It was my time to serve ..

' I already broke a punching bag with my strength I don't even know how much this ball can handle maybe I should just 5 % of my strength it will be alright .... right ? ' kushida thought to herself.

Kushida take a deep breath and served a ball with her hand but suddenly she sneezed , slapping the ball with a powerful force.

The ball went flying straight to where sotumaru somehow it didn't hit him , it hit the wall and became flat ...

' oops maybe it was karma ?' kushida thought to herself.

Most of their jaw dropped at her skill.

" A sneeze straining all the muscles in the body into a sudden moment including chest muscles , because of sudden moment , our muscles will be tense that's why it happened "

Kushida try to be reasonable with her medical knowledge even though she knows it will not help.

*Silence*