"Damn man what's up with her and you? Because my peep game strong as shit fam." He said and I laughed knowing I was going to have to tell him.

"Mane me and her smashed at the party." I said and he started to laugh.

"I'm serious." I said and he calmed his laughing down and gave me a straight face. "Damn nigga. I know she fine and all, but are you trying to catch aids?" He said. "Shut up nigga."

"Don't tell me you went in raw mane." He said and I could feel his eyes on me. "Mane I forgot to bring a condom. And I barely nut her up."

"Shit that one drop of nut will do nigga." He said laughing and picking up his tray, parting his legs from each side of the little chairs we had to sit down on.

I did the same and went to dump out all the shit we didn't eat. "Hope you prepared to be a daddy fam." He said and walked out the doors.

Jacob P.O.V

"So you mean to tell me, she's back with Chresanto after all that shit?" Deja asked as I took a seat next to her. "Look I don't know, but she sounded pretty happy with him over the phone." I replied getting irritated.

"That's sad, but I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I just want to know why this nigga wont let me see him. I barely caught a glimpse of him when y'all rescued me." She said and I sighed.

"Look he doesn't want anybody seeing him, but me I can't do nothing about that."

"Well doesn't he want to see the chick he got up in his house? Or trap? Or whatever the hell this shit is?" She asked pushing her self up on the chair.

"Trust me he knows Deja, He's like another Chresanto. Quick and smooth." I said putting emphasizes on smooth.

"Mhm whatever. But I got another thing." Deja said and I groaned.

This bitch was annoying as hell, but I guess this is what pregnant chicks do. They want you to hear them out, and If you don't they'll curse you out. I swear Lucas need to come get his lady.

"What?" I asked getting aggravated. "So I was wondering If you'd let me call Daniel and tell him the news." She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"If you do call him. I'm going to have to let you use the private phone just in case that nigga call the police and they track us down." I said and she nodded as I got up heading out the room.

-2 Hours Later.

Paris P.O.V

"I'll be a minute." I replied back to Chresanto from in my room.

He was trying to mess with me all day and I was tired of running, so I locked myself up in the room. I guess he forgot he could unlock it himself, but who was complaining?

I dialed Jacob's number and It went straight to voice mail.

I called another five times and it went straight to voice mail. What was his problem? I hope he's okay.

Daniel P.O.V

I was about to walk into the bathroom of my parents house when my phone ranged. It was blocked caller, but I always answered shit like this. I know I'm crazy but still.

"Yo?" I said as I stepped in the bathroom and dropped my pants.

"Daniel?" I heard Deja's voice over the phone and started to smile "Hey Daniel." She said calmly as if this was just a regular day. I was excited to hear her voice.

"You sound calm, aren't you happy to hear me?" I asked lifting my shirt off. "It's because I'm okay. I can't stay on the phone long and I need to tell you something while I can talk." She said and I frowned.

"Why can't we talk? and what you need to tell me?" I said.

"Look I can't tell you all of that right now, but do something for me? Don't try to call this number back or have the cops coming to find me or you'll get killed and I don't need that okay?" She said and I sighed knowing I was going have to obey her orders.

"Alright ma, now what's the news?" I asked lowly already upset.

"I'm pregnant." She said and I froze then smiled. "Were having a baby?" I said getting all hype.

"Sort of." She said. "What you mean sort of?" I said as I bended down turning the shower on. "It's Lucas's baby, but me and you can raise it together as a family."

"Lucas's?" I mimicked. "Look, we'll talk about it later I have to go." She said and hung up.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled and sat down on the toilet seat.

Jacob in the Multimedia.. I had to use that picture..

But Vote/Comment and tell me what you guys think!

Lucas is on his way! *Fetty Wap Voice* lol.