E. 17

[2 Days Later]

Paris P.O.V

"You alright Paris?" Chresanto said as he came in the room as I read a book he had in his main room. "Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked putting the book mark on the page I was on.

"I was just checking up on you, are you hungry? You need anything?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Are you sure? I can go out and get you something." He said smiling and I shook my head no again.

He frowned and nodded stepping out of the room. I think Chresanto was starting to feel bad for putting his hands on me and treating me the way he was, but I wasn't up for it.

He had laid off me with the beatings, which was great but I still didn't trust him and I never would.

I picked up my book when I started to hear voices. I wasn't sure who it could be, but It sounded like a female.

I dropped the book back down and sat down in the wheel chair Chresanto had bought me. My legs were still very painful, and I could barely walk without falling face to face with the floor.

I rolled my way to his room when I saw Clarie. They didn't notice me, so I kept quiet. She had a pink and black bag with her name written all over it. It was hideous if you asked me.

"I bought you some more baby." She said pulling out a brown paper bag and pill case. "Thanks ma." Chresanto said smiling.

I examined the pills and felt the anger blowing up inside. She was the one who was killing Chresanto and he had no clue. Now I know what those text messages meant.

"Chresanto don't take those pills." I said rolling the wheelchair inside as Clarie jumped startled. "Paris, get out of here ma. Just handling some business aight?" He said giving me a peck on the cheek, but I pushed him off.

"Clarie, get the fuck out of here! You're the reason he's been acting this way towards me! You're killing him slowly and killing me too!" I cried, and she just stared baffled at what I was saying towards her.

"You see these cuts and bruises? It's your fucking fault!" I yelled and turned around on the wheel chair rolling it as fast as I could out of the room and back into the other room.

Clarie was the start of all the problems...

- 2 hours later.

Clarie P.O.V

"So, you mean to tell me he doesn't want nothing to do with the pills no more?" He asked as I sat down in front of him.

"Yeah and Paris is the reason." I replied.

"How the fuck?" He asked getting angry. "Paris ain't no stupid bitch! She know what those pills for!" I yelled and he slapped me across my face.