E. 8

[NEXT DAY]

Daniel P.O.V

I pounded on the door and waited on my pops or mother to answer. I knew this wouldn't be news they would want to hear, but I had to tell them.

The door flung open and my mother stood there proudly smiling at me, but it turned to a quick frown once she saw the expression on my face. "What's wrong Daniel?" She said motioning for me to come in.

"Mom don't freak out ite?" I said knowing damn well those words of encouragement wasn't shit. "What do you mean don't freak out?" She said sitting on the black leather couch positioning her legs on it. "I think Paris is missing." I said lowly but enough for her to hear because she went ballistic.

"What do you mean missing? Daniel!" She shouted calling out my dad and I sighed knowing this was not about to turn out well. "What's the problem?" My dad said holding up the newspaper coming around the corner. "Paris is missing!" My mother said rubbing her temples.

"Missing? For how long?" He asked calmly and went over to the house phone and picked it up. "She wasn't home last night and she left her phone at the house, so I wouldn't know where she could be." I said in a sigh.

My dad was always the calm one, so Paris being missing was like another mission he was about to take on to find her and with that being said he was going to have everyone on his team until he did so finding her.

I walked back outside once I saw my dad getting in contact with the police. I couldn't bare loosing my sister, so I would go out looking for her myself.

*

Paris P.O.V

"Where are we?" I asked looking around the empty area as we pulled up into it. We had been driving for about a few hours, so I knew we was no where near home.

"A place, now just shut the fuck up and relax ma." Chresanto said walking out of the car and coming around to my side pulling me out of the car.

He had been feeling on me and giving me kisses here and there the whole ride and I wasn't liking it at all. "Come on now, damn." He said walking over to the house knocking me out my thoughts.

I saw a familiar car and nearly froze when I saw who was coming out of the car. "Deja?" I stuttered and she looked at me giving a slight smile as I saw Lucas coming out of the car smirking. "Hey bitch." Lucas said coming over pushing me down to the ground.

"What the fuck did I tell you about touching her?" Chresanto said pulling out his gun pointing it towards Lucas's head and he jumped back. I giggled a little bit and Chresanto must've heard me, because he started to chuckle too.

We walked into the house and It wasn't even that bad looking inside than it did outside, but I was still scared of even being here. I couldn't believe I was getting kidnapped.

"Follow me." Chresanto said and me and Deja did as told. I could tell she was very frightened, because of the fact that she was very red. Chresanto pushed us in a room and walked back out and locked the doors up.

"Are you okay?" I whispered moving towards Deja and she nodded. "How did he get you Deja? Be honest, because I know Daniel was coming over to your house." I said looking at her and she was baffled at what I was saying.

"He was coming over?" She asked and I nodded my head in confusion. "I didn't even know. I saw him walking over to Chresanto's house when Lucas came over and gave me a fake apology." She said and I rose my eyebrows up.

"What do you mean?" I asked kind of loudly.

"Yesterday night, Lucas called me and told me he was coming over to apologize and I told him he could because I wanted to hear him. Once he came over I walked outside and noticed Daniel walking up on Chresanto's porch. Lucas told me to come in the car and he would take me out, but he lied and threaten to kill me If I tried to jump out of the car and call the police on him and I wasn't about to take the risk on doing that." She said while looking at her feet.