E. 6

[1 Week Later]

Paris P.O.V

"I'm leaving." I shouted making my way out of my parents house. I was going to go set up things in my apartment since I would be moving there in three days with Daniel.

The apartment came with three bedrooms, one for me, one for Daniel, and then I would just have an extra room. My father bought almost all of my furniture. I only bought kitchen utensils.

Daniel was over there with some of his friends moving around my furniture for me. I promised his friends I'd pay them fifteen dollars an hour of them moving around things. It had only been eight hours, so I would have to pay them a hundred and twenty dollars.

I was about to step in my car with my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Chres (4:45 Pm): Can you come by for a few?

I hopped in my car and headed down the road.

*

*

I pulled up in Chres's yard and looked over at Deja's yard. Deja was outside watering her mothers flowers. She had been avoiding me since the incident a couple of days back.

I would walk up to her locker in school and she would simply get her things and walk right past me.

I walked over to her yard and went up behind her. "Hey Deja." I said and she jumped and turned around and sighed. "Hey Deja." I said again and she gave me a look of disgust.

"Why won't you talk to me Deja?" I said turning her around and she looked off in a distance. "Wow very petty Deja. I thought we were best friends, but I guess not." I said getting ready to walk back over to Chres's house.

"Your fake Paris. Why didn't you tell me he was cheating? I thought that what best friends do." She said putting emphasizes on best friend. "You would've never believed me! Your so stuck up his ass you never pay attention to me anymore! You was supposed to move in with me, but no you moved in with that pathetic ass of a nigga you call your boyfriend!" I said walking back up to her putting my finger in her face.

"He's not pathetic Paris! I think you should dismiss yourself from out of my yard now."

"Already have!" I said walking back over to Chres's house. I couldn't believe Deja was taking up for Lucas after all he has done to her. She deserves some like Daniel. Even though he can be a real pain, he's actually kind at the heart when it comes to his woman.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door flung open and it was Chres. I smiled and gave him a hug. Chres was regaining his memory so much, but for some reason he couldn't remember that me and him dated or the fact that Jacob is indeed his bestfriend.

He motioned me to come in and I did as I followed him to his room. Chres had a lot of pictures of himself coming up. "So what's up?" I said sitting down on his bed beside him. "Nothing, I just thought you would want to chill If that's okay." He said laying down on his bed and pulling me down beside him as we faced each other.

"So how was it like dating me?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and he started to chuckle. "I mean did you like being with me? Did I treat you right?" He asked and I nodded. "Talk girl." He said smiling.

"We'll Chres, I mean you helped me break out of my shell when I first moved down here. You made me feel worthy and I felt as if we were rulers of the world being together. Even though you hurt me a lot I still managed to stick by your side, because I'm that ride or die chick. You won't ever see me leave your side." I said staring in to his eyes and he stared in mine.

"So I mean how did we break up anyways?" He asked and I felt my heart drop.

"Chresanto, I felt as If I wasn't meant for you. I believed you deserved better. A girl who would give it up to you easily like how you want it. You wanted things from me that I couldn't give to you." I said moving my eyes down to my feet.

"Wow, I mean was I really that bad? Did I love you? or were you a toy to me?" He asked and I looked back up to him.

"Only you could answer that Chres. And honestly I don't know. I felt love sometimes and I loved you, but it was a different kind of love with you. It was street love with you and I don't know how to love that way anymore."

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you Paris. I probably was just being insecure and didn't want you to end up with anyone else, and they have what I couldn't have." He said leaning in closer to me.

"It-

I was cut off by his lips pressing onto mine. I kissed back, because I was loving the way his lips felt against mine. I hadn't felt Chres's lips in forever and they were pleasing my needs as of right now.

He slid his tongue in my mouth and I opened my eyes and watched him take control of my lips. He pulled me closer by grabbing my ass all in his hands.

He had nothing on Jacob's lips at all. I mean Jacob's lips were indeed good, but not Chresanto good. "Wait." I pushed him off realizing what I was doing.

I told Jacob that we couldn't be together until Chres was okay with it, but I did promise that I would never go down that road with Chresanto ever again.

He tried pulling me back down, but I pushed him down and ran out of his room.

I heard him calling for me to come back, but I couldn't, I couldn't let him take over me again.

*

*

"Daniel! What the fuck is this?" I said holding up a picture he had of Deja. "Oh that's just a little some some. I took that picture when we were in middle school."

"Well can you get rid of it? I don't want it in my new home." I said aggressively.

I was kind of pissed off with everyone at the moment. I had came to the apartment to find all of the boys smoking weed and lallygagging around, so I had to move the rest of the stuff. I only paid them forty five dollars, but they were still satisfied.

On top of that, I had kissed Chresanto with such great passion and I liked the shit.

"Jacob!" I yelled from in the kitchen of the apartment. "Yeah!" He yelled back.

"Come here please!" I said and he came from around the corner. "What baby?" He asked and I pulled him close to me. "Kiss me Jacob. I'm yours, were together." I said and he smirked pulling my face onto his kissing me.

I know this is wrong for just jumping in the relationship with out Chresanto's permission, but I couldn't take it. If I didn't do this now I would probably go back to Chresanto and I couldn't have that.

I opened my eyes and saw Chresanto staring me and Jacob down as we kissed with pleasure. I pulled back from off of Jacob and froze. "Chr-Chres? What are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Your brother called me over to help him with your apartment, If that's okay with you." He said breaking the eye contact with me and I nodded as he walked out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"Oh my god Jacob." I said throwing my hands over my mouth. "Shit hell now." Jacob said laughing, but I didn't find it funny.

Chresanto just saw me kissed up on his bestfriend that he didn't know he had. I just had that conversation with him and now he probably hates me.

"Jacob tell Daniel too lock up?" I said and grabbed my keys off the counter and headed for the door.

Short Filler Chapter! Drama in the next Chapters.. I was tired of these simple Chapters, so I had to give a filler. Nomore perfect for Paris (Pear-ees)

Chresanto in the Multimedia!

Vote/Comment.