E. 14

Just to let y'all know before y'all continue reading this chapter, that Clarie is now added to the plot. I know y'all have been waiting for this. Y'all about to see some sad things happen for Paris and a little for Chresanto not to much though, because this is Chresanto were talking about.

Make sure y'all vote and comment and let me know what y'all think about the story, and I'm going to add RayRay in the next book, but he's in this chapter.. and NO! Lucas's isn't dead, but y'all won't see him until the END of this story.

Now here's y'all next chapter enjoy!

[Next Day]

Chresanto P.O.V

"Wake up." I said nudging Deja from out of her sleep, and she groaned in anger as I saw her lift her self up and gave me a mean mug.

"Look, ya friend has escaped and I need you to tell me what the fuck you know or there will be consequences and you know this." I said sternly while taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"I don't know shit!" She yelled in my face and I smacked her in her lip. "Look bitch, first you need a breath mint and secondly we don't do no fussing with me."

"I really don't know Chresanto. I was locked up in Lucas's apartment with no phone or nothing, so how would I know anything?" She said as she calmed her voice down.

I should've known she didn't get in touch with Paris, because Paris had no source of connection to talk to anyone. "About Lucas? Where is that nigga?" I said more resolute.

"Didn't you kill him?" She said giving me a look of disgust. "Oh yeah. I did say that, but nah I went to find his body and the shit was gone." I replied.

"Then I don't know Chresanto!" she said dramatically. This bitch just didn't care how I treated her, she had enough self-esteem to come at me the way she does, so I'll decide on not hitting her anymore.

"Something ain't right then, I'll be back and don't you go nowhere." I said, because I knew Tony wasn't here.

Paris P.O.V

I was walking up a road, I didn't know where I was but it was far from where I was with Chresanto.

It was so cold outside I wore two of Chresanto's hoodies just to keep me warm. I hadn't pass by any store or anything yet. Just a couple of houses. I knew if Chresanto were to find me he would kill me or something, but just being out in the air would do me good, before I would have to die.

I sighed knowing this was a mistake, but then again it wasn't bad. I did escape when he left and Tony was no where in sight.