E. 16

[NEXT DAY]

Paris P.O.V

"Hey Daniel." I said smiling walking into his room while he played his video games. "Paris! They found you!" He said pausing his game and running over to me, pulling me into a big bear hug.

"Yeah. I'm finally free! Just glad to be in your presence." I said letting go of him.

"We should go celebrate, you down?" He asked puling his long curly hair from out of his face. "Hell yeah. I'm going to freshen up." I said walking out of his room.

I walked into the living room where my parents were. "So, how does it feel having your child back?" I asked taking a seat down next to them. "It's wonderful, I know praying to the lord was going to help bring you home baby." My mom said bending my head down pecking it.

The doorbell ranged and I got up to go answer it.

I flung the door open and frowned. "Paris! Paris! Paris!"

_

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed that I was just in a dream. I sighed as I adjusted to whoever was in my face, because it wasn't Chresanto. "Tony?" I asked trying to sit up, but I couldn't. I started to feel pain everywhere and that's when it hit me.

Chresanto had abused me to the limit. I eyed myself noticing how many scars I had. I touched my face as I wiped across some dry blood. "Here let me help you." He said pulling me up into his arms.

He carried me out of Chresanto's room and into the tub. He sat me down on the toilet as he cut on my water. "Stay here." He said and I nodded as he walked out of the bathroom.

Chresanto was killing himself taking those pills and cocaine, and now that I know he's taking it this is the reason he's been treating me the way he has. "Let me clean you up." Tony said coming back in with a first aid kit.

I groaned as he wiped up some of the spots with an alcohol pad. Chresanto had cut me with that pocket knife in every spot he could get to. I wonder where he was..

".. Where's Chresanto?" I said as I scrunched up my face trying not to scream from the pain. "I don't know, I just got here to do his business for him like I regularly do, and than I saw you all cut up like this I felt bad." He said and I gave a somewhat slight smile.

My mouth must've been kind of swollen, because I could barely lift it when I talked. "He did this too you right?" Tony asked and I nodded.

He shook his head. "Why do you work for someone like him? He's pathetic." I said and he started to laugh. "I got bills to pay and two kids to feed. This is the easiest job ever." He said as he reached over and cut the tub water off.

He helped me take off my clothes, he tried not look so much but I guess it was hard. It wasn't much to look at though, now that I have all these cuts and bruises. "Can I look at myself?" I asked and he turned the door around which had a door mirror on it.