jUsT mE bEiNg RaNdOm

Okay as the title says, this is completely random and not at all related to anything important but that's what this book is for so hey! Imma use it xD

So basically I've been having a freaking amazing day so far xD

For starters, y'all have probably seen my freak out post about my library book finally being ready. I've literally been waiting on it for over two weeks and now it's ready and just YES ✨ The first one was sooooo good so I'm super excited for the sequel. I'm hoping that it will get me out of my small reading slump.

And another thing, I GOT OVER MY ETHIRA WRITER'S BLOCK!!

I'm so happy y'all, because it hit me hard for longer than I'm used to and I was kinda upset about it. BUT I changed some things in chapter 6 and completely rewrote chapter 7 which actually made a HUGE difference. Like when I write I dont generally rewrite that often in the first draft. I do when I get to the second draft but normally I don't delete whole chapters in my first. Maybe sometimes a scene or a paragraph here and there but never entire chapters. So I was a little cautious to do it with Ethira but it literally made all the difference!

Andddddd the best part is now chapter 7 sets up for Asria and Varien to start to get to know each other better and the bigger parts of the plot to come and just YES ✨ XD

Sorry I'm so aggressively excited rn, but I'm just so happy that my book is ready and that my Ethira writer's block is gone.

Anyway, tootles!! Imma keep writing if I can xD Hope you're having a great day! <3