**Interruption to the regularly scheduled horse manure**

First off I would like to say that if you get the reference in the title, you are my absolute new best friend.

Secondly, IF YOU HAVE READ SILVER CLOUDS, PLS PLS PLS READ THIS!!! I NEED YALLS HELP!

Okay so now that I know you are listening, I will get on with the purpose of this interruption...

Alright so, yes, this is about Silver Clouds. I have a question for those of you who have read it all the way through and supported me with this book (even though I've said it a million times before, I'll say it again: thank you guys so much for all your support!!)

That being said, before I ask said question, I need y'all to promise to be completely honest with me on this. Also to not freak out. And to maybe listen to all of my commentary with the question before answering it...

So promise?

Pinkie promise?....

......

Okay good!

Ight so here is the question. Are you ready?

Question: what would your thoughts be about me possibly at some point (if I'm able) self publishing Silver Clouds?

AND BEFORE YOU ANSWER, here is my commentary:

1) I'm honestly not sure if this would even be a possible thing for me, considering how busy I am and a lot of other factors that would definitely hinder me. But it has always been my dream to publish a book before I got outta high school and I don't have much longer now. And with Silver Clouds, I feel like this might be the first story I could at least possibly publish... So I have a bit of hope, ya know?

2) If I decided to go through with this, it would probably slow my process of Golden Rain, not too much, but a little bit, just because I would be editing Silver Clouds so much and that would take time. But would you guys be willing to be flexible with me on that??

3) Would you buy it?? This is a big question because self publishing takes a lot of time and money and even though it is my dream, I would want to know that all that effort would be worth it ya know? And I want you guys to be happy so.....

4) Following up the previous point, I would be making some edits to it, maybe some plot things (nothing extremely huge) and possibly other stuff. So if you did buy it, it would still be the same book just refined and hopefully better (with some new stuff maybe so you wouldn't be too bored with it!!)

So... Yeah. That's my question. There's my rant. As I said, Im just throwing this out there as a possibility, not an absolutely. But I would really appreciate your answers and thoughts about it. But please be honest. If you wouldn't buy or if you don't think it's good enough to publish, just tell me politely and I wont get mad. I'm not that easily offended :)

Anyway, thanks for tagging along with this. Y'all are the literal best and I love every one of you <3