3K gOlDeN rAiN cElEbRaTiOn!! (CLOSED)

LET'S DO THIS!! (For context, here is the announcement the explains what's happening in this part:

WAIT I KNOW IM ANNOUNCEMENT BOMBING YOU BUT I JUST REALIZED THAT GOLDEN RAIN HIT 3K READS GUYSSSS AHHH TYSMMMM YOURE THE BEST <3333Soooo I kinda have an odd idea in celebration. I've seen @/joymoment do this before and I love it so what would y'all think if I did a Q&A but the people answering the questions you give are the Golden Rain characters?!?! PLS THIS SOUNDS SO FUN!!If you like the idea, lmk and I'll post a chapter in my random book for you to submit your questions!! Ahhhh I hope we do this bc it sounds so fun to meee xD)

SO THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU GUYS CAN SUBMIT QUESTIONS!!

So here is how it will work >>>

To submit a question, please start it with who you want to designate it to. Characters you can ask include: Kason, Sav, Kaybree, Rico, Miranda, Nash, Logan, and Andy!

Example of how to submit your question: Kason - what is your favorite color?

Annnd ofc you can do multiple characters like so:

Kason and Sav: what are your favorite colors?

Orrrr you can even do everyone:

Everyone: what is your favorite color?

SO LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!!

I might close this fast if there are a lot of questions because it's gonna take me a while to answer all of these, especially in the voices and thoughts of each character XD But I will try to leave it open as long as I can!

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR QUESTIONS!!! HAVE FUN, BYEEE