S2 Finale: K.I.T. B.F.F.

Start from the beginning

Robot Number 2 runs over and punches Grif, then returns to his previous position.

Grif: Ah son of a bitch.

Sarge: But that's not the only special feature.

Simmons: What do you mean, sir?

Sarge: Well... I don't want to give anything away, but let's just say for instance that one of the robots contains a hidden microphone, that will allow us to eavesdrop on the blues whenever we want. And let's just suppose, shall we, that the other robot, contains a ten megaton bomb, heh heh heh heh he- houw... I guess I kinda gave it away.

Grif: Yeah, ya kinda did.

Cut to Donut and Caboose in the blue base.

Donut: I think this is what they call the calm before the storm.

Caboose: I call it nap time. Which is right before food time... And then comes food-nap time! That is my favorite time of them all.

Donut: Mister Caboose, I just want you to know that even though we are on different teams, and we may never see each other again, whatever happens out there today, I'll always remember the moments we shared together. You are now, and forever will be... my friend.

Caboose: ...Private Donut? That sounds like Private Biscuit.

Donut: (sobbing) Yes. It, does.

Cut to the Gulch, where the reds are in one place with Sarge's robots, and Lopez and Sheila are in another place with ...themselves.

Grif: You think they'll show up?

Simmons: Well my gut says no, but, then again my gut's made of an advanced polymer, it doesn't know what the hell it's talkin' about. Stupid gut.

Sarge: Great Caesar's Toast! Looks like they brought out the heavy artillery!

Sheila rolls up alongside Lopez.

Lopez: ¿Por qué están los rojos aquí? No íbamos a conquistarlos hasta el próximo martes. [What are the reds doing here? We aren't scheduled to conquer them until next Tuesday.]

Camera zooms around to Tucker, Caboose and Donut nearby.

Caboose: That's far enough, Lieutenant McMuffin.

Camera backs up behind Sarge.

Sarge: Ah ha, they're lining up in flanking formation. Those blue jackals! Keep yer eyes peeled, fellas. This could get ugly.

Cut to Tucker, with Church on a cliff in the distance looking through the sniper rifle, and radio sounds.

Tucker: Are you there Church? Church, are you there Church.

Church: Hey man, I've been trying to get you on the radio for ten minutes. What's goin' on?

Tucker: Sorry man, I'm still picking up the reds' transmissions from when we broadcast that Lopez song. There's a lot of chatter.

Church: Well are you at least getting any useful information?

Tucker: Nah it's just the same two guys bickering like an old married couple. I've only been listening for like five minutes and I can already tell they're really in love. Why can't they see it?

Church: Alright. Get ready to launch Operation Circle of Confusion.

Tucker: Uh Church, it kinda looks more like a triangle from down here.