FINALLY HERE

It was Sunday and our family, Me and Haarsh's family, suddenly decided to have trip to Manali

It was Sunday and our family, Me and Haarsh's family, suddenly decided to have trip to Manali. I mean that's nice but Haarsh isn't here yet, we should atleast wait for him.

"Jaanvi! Get inside the car!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. "Coming maa!" I stated.

I dragged myself out and saw my brother already in the car. "You better move your ass from the window seat" I warned.

"You know sisy you can't do anything to me so get yourself inside the car" Jai smirked. "MUMMA!!!!" I shouted.

"Jeez fine... You are such a bitch, Vi" he grumbled and shifted. "I'll take it as a compliment" I smiled sarcastically.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After long time period, which I spent by sleeping, we reached the hotel in Manali. As soon as we entered I saw a familiar face.

Oh my god no way!

"Haarsh! Bacche you are already here!" I heard his father. He went and hugged him. He met everyone even Jai, and why this Jai is acting like his Best friend?

Sus....

But the point is he haven't even looked at me. I just wanted to hug him tightly until he doesn't forgives me.

It wasn't whole of my fault but still I shouldn't have said all that to him... My dumb ass doesn't think before speaking.

It's making me sad how he's ignoring me. Heartless.

But I have my plan, it's risky but my man is worth it. I smirked Internally.

As soon as everyone went to their respective rooms, as everyone got their own personal room. I waited for an hour to execute my plan.

It's 10PM everyone might have slept by now

I came out of my room and knocked at his door, which was in front of my room.

"Yes?" He asked from inside. "Raj?" I whispered yell, "Open the door please"

"Sorry I can't I have to sleep"

"Ok then I won't leave until you open it and you know I can actually do it—" I was rambling when the door opened and I was dragged inside the room.

He pushed me to the wall and after that all I knew was his lips on me.

Uhhuh someone was mad at me a while ago.

I smirked and kissed him back, well tried to but he is dominating the kiss. He held my waist tightly with one hand and another one was holding my hands back.

I am not even able to touch him, urgh it's a torture.

"I missed you" he said after breaking the kiss. "Than why were you acting like a jerk a while ago?" I whispered as the proximity between us made me nervous.

His effect on me I tell you, it's never getting old.

"Because" he shrugged off. I narrowed my eyes and smacked him. "You know I felt so bad when you did it" I huffed.

"Ok I'll make it up to you" he took my hair string and put it back behind the ears before looking back into my eyes.

"Ok you have to treat me with pizza" I smirked. He laughed, "You and your love for food" and hugged me.

"I missed you too" I snuggled in his chest.

Damn why does he have to smell so good everytime... I'm addicted

Before I could react I was thrown on the bed, he hovered over me and hugged me. He snuggled in the Crook of my neck, "It was so hard living without you... Now I wonder how I spent my three years without you"

I chuckled.

He kissed my neck, my breathe stuck for a second.

Suddenly we hard a knock on door, my eyes widen. "Haarsh!!" My brother shouted from outside.

What? Him? What is he doing here at night?

"Oh fuck, it's gonna be a mess if he found out I'm with you" I jumped from the bed, so did he. "Shit shit shit I have to hide somewhere" I started running around.

"Calm down Jaan,—"

"Oh God what should I do" I looked around the place to hide. "Jaan, listen to me—"

"I'm damned" I cried then my eyes went on the window, "What if I jump from here?" I looked outside the window.

"Than you'll reach your destination, Heaven" he gave me 'are you for real' look. "This is 10th floor, Jaanvi, You can't be normal for once in your life"

"Right... I will die"

"HAARSH!!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! OR I'LL BREAK IN!!" Jai whispered yell. "This jerk lack patience!!" I glared at the door where he was knocking.

"I'm going to open the door you hide under the bed ok? I'll send him away as soon as possible" he calmed me down.

I did what he said. He opened the door I saw Jai pushed him and came inside. "What took you so much time?"

"I...uh I was in the bathroom" Haarsh said. "You better not having bathroom sex Jaanvi" Jai said it out loud.

"WHAT!!" And I bumped my head into the bed. "Ouch fuck!" I cried.

"I know my lovely twin is present here c'mon out now" Jai ordered.

I came out of the bed, "Jai... You.." Haarsh stuttered with his wide eyes. "Yeah I saw you sneaking out into his room, I thought to give y'all little time but as this bitch wasn't out for long time I need step on"

"No you didn't had to step in"

"Yes I had to... What if you guys start making out and no I don't wanna see my twin sister pregnent so soon"

"You fucking piece of shit" I kicked on his legs, "Oww you idiot! I am just doing my job as a brother... Now let's go" he grabbed my arms and started dragging me.

"Good night jiju (brother in law)" he said to Haarsh. Haarsh and me looked at eachother helplessly.

Haarsh wanted to say something and stop me but he couldn't, Jai dragged me out and the door shut.

"What's your problem?"

"Couples... Specially when it's your own twin" he gave me sarcastic smile and pushed me inside my room.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey lovlies! How are you? I hope doing great and as I promised I'm here with a new update...

Ab acha ho bura ho yahi likh payi mai🥹

Please vote and comment down your thoughts.

Love,
Arcane 🖤