A LITTLE HELP

"You have to do this"

"No way Jaanvi!"

"Listen to me atleast... This is the best idea!"

"No way in hell I am making her jealous just to know if she likes me.. This is so immature" He huffed. "Fine! Go away!" I kicked his legs.

"Damn woman! Stop kicking me!" I hissed in pain.

"I just want to help you... Trust me it works!!" I whined. He looked at me for a second and sighed. "Ok fine! I'll do it, but who'll be the girl?"

I smirked, "don't worry about that" I said. "SHIKHA!!" I shouted. "Hey girl! Hey Rihan"

This is Shikha, we were classmates back in 10th standard. Now she is in Rihan's Biology section. She used to like Rihan back then but he rejected her.

Rihan's eyes widen in shock. "No way Jaanvi!" He clenched his jaw. "Don't worry, she's over you" I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you helping me tho?" Rihan asked. Shikha just looked at me and smiled, "we are friends afterall right?"

I nervously chuckled. Rihan narrowed his eyes, "Tell me the truth Jaanvi what have you done to make her agree with this?" He whispered.

"I..." I ignored his intense glare. "In return she'll do all my assignments"

"WHAT?? Jaanvi, Are you in your right state of mind? You don't even do your assignments how will you do her's?" 

"For you bro I can die" I patted his shoulders. "Just never ask me to die"

He smacked my head.

I saw Diya entering the class beside Haarsh, she was smiling but soon it disappeared as it fell on Shikha. "Hey Diya! Long time no see" Shikha smirked.

"H-Hey!" Diya greeted back. "Uh... What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Nothing just discussing things" I shrugged off. I motioned Rihan to say what we discussed before, "Uh... Shikha will you come over my place or I should?"

"WHAT? Why" Diya shouted making me flinch, "Diya for Pete's sake keep it low... You blew my eardrums" I said

"Uh... Actually we have assignment together so" Shikha shrugged off. "Then do it in class or library, we'll company you too"

"What will you do with them?" I asked. "Ok then we'll work in library" Shikha smiled. "Yeah better" Rihan said.

He is looking nervous, if he carries on being like then we'll be bursted and then Diya will eat me alive, no bones left.