WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE

There's a party for freshers in our college and we all  freshers have to be there

There's a party for freshers in our college and we all  freshers have to be there. Unwillingly I was dragged there by samarth.

I wore a pretty red dress, I don't wanna be the overdressed one so I pulled something normal for the party.

I checked myself the last time in the mirror, "I think it's fine" and ran outside

I checked myself the last time in the mirror, "I think it's fine" and ran outside. Samarth was leaning towards his car looking somthing on his phone.

I cleared my throat, he looked up and I saw his eyes widen. "Damn girl! You look hot... What the hell" he smirked. "Guess what? I gotta stick to you all the time" He sighed dramatically.

I chuckled, "Why so?" I asked as I sat inside the car. "Well, You are my responsibility and you look this hot, can't let anyone hurt you, babe" He said.

"Look who is talking" I smirked. "Ok can we forget that I gave you creepy looks when we first met? I was a fucking kid back then, I was dumb, but now I understood. I am a man now" He groaned.

Yes he did changed a lot, our first meeting and our second meeting was pole opposite. I almost got confused. At first it was weird for me to have a normal conversation with him but then I realised he isn't that creepy ass guy anymore.

"I know samarth" I chuckled. "Funny how I am telling you that I save you from those creeps when I used to be one back then" disappointed crawled on his face.

"Atleast you realised and changed yourself for good" I kept my hands on his shoulder. "You have no idea how disgusted I feel everytime I go back to the past"

"You weren't that bad—"

"I would have became one, I would have became a fucking monster" He whispered. "But you saved yourself, you should be proud of yourself" I said.

"Thank you buddy" He smiled at me. He stopped the car we reached. "Wait don't move I'll open the door for you" he hurriedly walked out and opened my door.

"Kisko patane ka irada hai aise gentleman banke?"

(Whom do you wanna impress by being such a gentleman?)