ADVENTURE IN THE MOUNTAINS

"I swear to god Jai if you won't leave me right this instant I'll destroy your wardrobe"

"Bitch I'll see you trying... Anyways I'm not leaving you, come with me"

"YOU JERK LEAVE ME!!! AHHHH HELPPP!! THIS MAN IS KIDNAPPING ME!!"

"IF YOU WON'T SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, VI I'LL THROW YOU FROM THE MOUNTAIN!"

"I don't want to go" I cried. "Yes you do" Jai stepped in

"Jaanvi it'll be fun, let's go" Haarsh softly called my name and pleaded with his eyes.

"I... But..."

"Please... You tag along with me" he gave me warm smile and I melted. "Okay" I sighed.

I looked at my side where Jai was standing, "Ahh fuck you scared me" he was glaring at me.

"OkAyYyYy" he immitated me. "what the hell!" I said. "You are such a bitch, Vi" he went away, stomping his foot.

So the thing is we are going for bungee jumping. I saw Haarsh motioning me to go to him, and Jai glaring at me.

I hesitatly stepped towards him. I stood there, "I think I'll die today" I mumbled as they started tying the equipments around me.

"It'll be fine"

"Are you guys ready?" The volunteer asked. "Ready? for what? No no I'm not... I'm so young to die—"

"Jaanvi listen—"

"Just in case I die, remember I love you—"

"Jaanvi—"

"And even though I don't want to but still if you want you can move on from me—"

"Jaanvi calm down" he held my waist and pulled me closer. My breathe hitched that moment, I looked into his eyes.

Everything went blank, all I could think of is him and me in his arms. His face was so close to me, he rested his forehead on mine.

My breathing calmed down, crazy how he can make me crazy and calm me down at the same time.

And before I could react we've been pushed off the cliff, my eyes went wide.

"HAYEE RAM JI ISS BAAR BACHA LO, 1KILO KA PRASHAD CHADHAUNGI.. jo bologe wo karungi bss bacha ko" I shouted. 

(Oh God save me this time, I'll do whatever you'll say just save me)

"Jaanvi you are safe"

I opened my eyes and saw us hanging in air I looked down it was all water. "SAFE?... Hawe main ulte latke hai hum dono isko safe kahte hai?"

(We are hanging upside down in air, you call it safe?)

"You know you are crazy?" He laughed. "Tell me we are not arguing about who's more crazy while hanging"