HIDDEN PART

I was fighting with these men, "Haarsh! Jaanvi" Samarth stopped my from punching the man

I was fighting with these men, "Haarsh! Jaanvi" Samarth stopped my from punching the man. "Jaanvi she was here— where is she?" I panicked.

We both looked around, till now my friends too came out. "Haarsh... Oh god what is going on here?" Aiden asked. "I-I think they kidnapped Jaanvi" Samarth pushed his hairs in frustration.

My heartbeat raced, the panic rose in my heart. I didn't knew what to do and what's going on. I felt so helpless right now, "We should call police" Kat said.

"I don't think so police will be able to anything" Samarth said. "The one who kidnapped him is not normal person, he's from underworld" he sound helpless.

"W-What d-do you m-mean?" I stuttered. I wanted to cry, Jaanvi is not safe... My love is not safe. "I-I'll tell you but not here, Haarsh come with me" He said. "And you all should go home"

"But—" Hailey and Alex said in unison. "You guys go..."

"We are not leaving you alone in this condition" Aiden said. "We want to tag along" Kat said to Samarth. Samarth nodded anyways.

I sat in Samarth's car while my friends followed us, in thier car. He drived towards a very known place, we walked in a familiar building that's when I realised it's Jai's apartment.

Samarth rang the bell and soon the door opened. "Jai... I want to talk to you" He said hurriedly. "What are you doing here?" He looked at him accusingly, then his eyes fell on me and my friends.

"Jai it's about Jaanvi"

"Vi? W-What happened to her?" He panicked. "T-They kidnapped her" Samarth finally said. "WHAT??" Jai's voice boomed everywhere.

We all entered his apartment Jai and Samarth were talking about something and here I was sitting with no idea, I just want her safe. I can't afford to loose her.

My heart is ripping with every minute passing by without her. I want to run to her and hide her in my embrace.

"Hello Diya" I heard Samarth

"......"

"No she's not, they took her. I wanted to know the chip I gave you to install in her bracelet did you do it?"

"....."

"Thank you... Yeah we'll get her back safe. Don't worry tell him not to worry too and don't let her parents know ok?"

He hunged up, "She have the chip in her bracelet, we can track her" He said to Jai. "We need a hacker Samarth"

"I-I'll do it, I know hacking" Alex stepped in. "Are you sure?" Jai asked. "Y-Yes I need my laptop... I'll go grab it, it's in car" Alex and Aiden ran outside.

Soon they came back and Alex started tracking Jaanvi. I was sitting thier praying to find her. I would do anything to see her back in my arms with me, alive and safe.