MOMENTS SPEND TOGETHER

"Hush! I am tired" I groaned

"Yeah, I think we should take a little break" He looked up from laptop. "Let me get us something to eat" He said and jumped out of bed.

We decided to work at his place, so as soon as our school ended we came here.

While he was out I decided to look around, his room is very clean and organised. It's dark blue and looks very aesthetic.

My eyes fell on his book collections so I thought to go through them. He seems like a nerd Everything is related to studies.

I tried to take out a book as a picture fell, I picked up and looked at it. It was a little girl around 3 or 4 year old with two little ponies ,wearing pink frock.

"He have a sister? He is the only child of his parents then who is this girl? She looked exactly like him—"

"JAANVI LEAVE IT!" He shouted. He stood there with feared expression like his some kind of secret is out.

I looked at him and then the photo. Then it hits me. "It's you—OH MY GOD YES IT'S YOU" I laughed.

"No I am not... Just give me the fucking photo" He marched towards me. I ran away from him holding the photo in my hands.

"Aww you look so cute here"

"Jaanvi stop give it to me the photo right now!" He said while chasing me. "No I won't give it to you.... Damn I hit the jackpot" I smirked. "I will tell this to the world—"

"DARE YOU TALK ABOUT IT TO ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU BY MY BARE HANDS!"

"Why? You look so damn cute and beautiful... One should not hide their beauty" I stopped my laugh looking at his annoyed face.

"Let me get my hands on you first" he gritted his teeth.

I bumped into the table and in reflex I held Haarsh's hands which ended up with him falling on me.

My breathe hitched when my eyes met his, Our faces were so damn close. My heartbeat rised, ready to come out of my chest. I can deel his warm breathe on my face, his sharp jaw was clenched tightly.

His amber orbs were just staring into my soul, "Your eyes are beautiful" His voice came huskily making me shiver a little.

I felt his hands sliding up, over my hands to my palms, his touch gave me jitters, it was too much to take. A smirk appeared on his beautiful pink lips.

That's when I realised he distracted me and took the photo. I pushed him and he fell down. "Woman are you crazy?— hah! Why am I even asking you ARE crazy"

"Shut up you cheater!" I snapped. "Aree ab maine kya kiya?"

(What have I done?)

"You distracted me and took that photo from me" I pouted and stomped my foot as I stood up.

He too stood up from floor and started coming towards me with smirk on his handsome face. "And care to tell me what have I did? Why you even got distracted?" He whispered near my ears.

"You...." I don't know what to say, that the way he touched my hands? The way his eyes were staring into my soul? The way his face was so near to mine?

What can I even tell to him? That my feelings for him that time just busted and I got distracted and flow off with them?

"You know what.... We have assignment to complete you lazy bum" I sat on bed and looked in the book.

I heard him chuckle, "First eat something I bought some snacks for us"

I bite my lips before looking at him and nodding.

"I hoped you would stay till the dinner" Mitali aunty, Haarsh's mother, spoke

"I hoped you would stay till the dinner" Mitali aunty, Haarsh's mother, spoke. I smiled awkwardly.

"Maa, it'll get late that's why she have to go" Haarsh stepped in. "Hm I know sadly, but next time when you come stay for a little longer with us ok? I really like you tho" she excitedly spoke.

I laughed, She is really nice.  "Yes sure Aunty" giving her a smile. "Ok mom we need to go" Haarsh stood beside me.

"Ok see you later, beta" Mitali aunty bid goodbye.

We came out of his house, it was getting a little Darker, even tho it's just 5pm.

"You could have just let me go alone" I said to Haarsh. "I could have but I want to company you" he shrugged off.

"How was the practice?" I asked. "Tiering" he huffed. "That's why I said you should have stayed you are already so tierd what if you get sick—"

I stopped as I saw him mumbling something, "You said something?"

He looked at me with snap, "u-uh... No j-just... Um D-don't you hate me? Then why are you being so much caring?" He nervously asked.

"Hate is big word to use Haarsh. I don't hate you actually I never hated you. It's just at first the way you talked made me I disliked you, but it changed too with time"

"What changed? So you don't dislike me now?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah I don't dislike you anymore, I see you as a annoying friend whom I enjoy messing with" I admitted. He chuckled.

"Actually.... I've never really had a friend before, never a true friend. I am not much outgoing, and also I don't believe people these things made me stay away from everyone"

"That time when you approached me I was rude because that's how my defence mechanism works" We chuckled together.

"So you don't hate me too?" I cheekily smiled. "I never hated you nor disliked you. At first I found you annoying....."

There was silence between us for a minute until I broke it.

".....Andddd?"

"And you still are"

I kicked on his leg, "Bitch!"

"Witch!"

We glared at each other before we started laughing on our silliness.

"I guess we just share a different bond then others" He spoke to which I nodded. "And the best part is I love every inch, every moment of this bond"

My heart skipped a beat.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey lovelies! I hope you are doing fine....

Here's the new update, I know I am taking a little time but umm.... 👉👈 *ab bacche ki Jaan loge kya*

So.... did I liked it? If you did then Please vote and comment down your thoughts, I would love to read them.

Love,
Arcane 🖤