HIDDEN PART-II

"DAD!!" Samarth shouted, "Please leave them" he begged

"DAD!!" Samarth shouted, "Please leave them" he begged. Jai entered with other men as well.

"Oh this boy is also here, finally I am able to get my hands on him" That man laughed while looking at Jai. "Aren't you are so obsessed with me Gupta?" Jai glared at him.

"Why won't I? when I know you are the one whose gonna take up the next throne of underworld" He gritted his teeth. "I want that throne, I want that power... I deserve it not a fucking kid like you!"

"I worked for your father for years and what did I got in return? A POSITION OF A SLAVE!! I don't want it, I want the power I deserve it" He smiled psychotically.

"You aren't getting it, Now leave my sister" Jai glared at him. "You'll say and I will do?" He laughed.

"If not then you'll die! And I'll make sure Gupta LEAVE. MY. SISTER!"  Jai roared. "Dad leave her!" Samarth said

"This good for nothing son of mine, why don't I kill you first" he pointed his gun at Samarth. "I am still better than you Dad, I don't care if you kill me today. It's better to die than to live as your son"

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU—"

"Yes you gave me pain, You gave me trauma, You gave me everything.... Which killed me everyday. You are a monster and You even made me like you" His voice trembled.

"SHUT UP!" He shooted towards Samarth, but it missed. "Samarth!!?" We all shouted. "Enough of your Drama! I'll kill you all today" He motioned his men to attack us.

They all started firing, Haarsh pulled me to hide behind the wall. I saw a gun in his hands I gasped, "You know how to shoot?"

"Yeah a lil bit, I learnt it when I wanted some adventure in my life" He said casually, "For now it's for our safety, Now let's run"

We started going downstairs, a man out of nowhere came and punched Haarsh. Haarsh sobered up from punch and punched the guy two times, then kicked him.

Another guy attacked him from behind, locked Haarsh's head in his arms. Haarsh was struggling. I gotta do something.

I looked around and saw a rod, You can do this Jaanvi. I grabbed it and hit it on his head. The guy yelped with pain and fainted.

"Thanks, Love" He smiled at me, some other men surrounded us as we futher went downstairs. Haarsh was fighting with them,

Damn he looks like the Bollywood hero.

Oh god in this deadly situation you are day dreaming? GROW UP JAANVI!!

As I sobered up I hit the man from rod who was about to come near me.

Move away bitches I am not the abla nari (weak woman)
Don't mess with me wrna sabka tabla Baja dungi... (Or I'll beat you all

Soon as we reache the ground after so much action scenes. Jai's men covered us, "But Jai... Haarsh Jai is there" I panicked. I don't want to loose my brother again. "He can handle it Jaanvi, Don't worry"

We came out of the building, he made me sit in car. Before I can say anything I heard gunshots. "Jai... Haarsh... Jai" I started crying and tried to open the car door.

It was locked, Haarsh started the car and drove away. "Haarsh Jai is there... Haarsh don't leave Him, he's in danger. Haarsh Jai and Samarth... No no please go back" I cried.

"They'll be back Jaanvi"

I was crying when I saw some cars following us, "See they came" Haarsh smirked and stopped the car. Those care stopped too

He came out of the car, I ran into his embrace. "I thought... I'll loose you again" I cried. "I am not leaving you anytime soon, Vi" he kissed my forehead.

Samarth came out too I ran upto him and hugged him. "Are you ok?" I looked at him. I felt bad because He fought against his father

"Don't Jaanvi, That man wasn't my father. I never had a father" He clenched his jaw. "What happened? What was the gun shot?"

"He is dead, Vi. The game is over" Jai said. "His game is over Jai, You still have to play" I said while glaring at him. He looked at me nervously.

"So papa knows you are alive?" I asked. I understood that my father knows about him being alive when I got to know he is going to take the throne.

"Vi, we'll should be sit and talk" He gulped. "Haarsh take your girlfriend away, see you at my place" He sat inside the car instently.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Explain" I looked at Jai. "Jai Sharma!!"

"Ok yes I told you half truth, as my memory came back I contacted father. He told me to stay here because if I'll come there I might put myself in danger"

"For the world I was dead but papa kept me alive in underworld. I stayed and got trained. It was clear, You will be taking his business and me the underworld throne"

"First I can't believe my father is a mafia and then my brother is alive and then he too gonna be one of them or maybe is already one of them..... IS MY LIFE A FUCKING MOVIE???" I groaned.

"Jaan, calm down" Haarsh hugged me. "You are the only one who is sane and real" I hugged him tightly and hide myself in his chest.

"Not in front of me, Damnit" I heard Jai mumbling. "You don't have a say in it sir"

"Papa did it to give you a normal life. He thought to leave this work but then my kidnapping and all happened, he realised the moment he leave it he'll loose his family. I was dragged in this mess. He didn't wanted to drag you too in it"

"How nicely I was living knowing I am a normal girl just like everyone else is WHY DO OUR FATHER HAVE TO BE A .... Mafia" I whispered the last part. "And our last name doesn't suit the mafia work too... Atleast it should be Rajvansh, Rathore, Singhania or Malhotra.... But Sharma?"

"You are a piece of art Jaanvi" Haarsh was laughing.  "You won't leave me because of this, right?" I pouted.

"No never" he looked into my eyes, "I swear to god if your brother wasn't here I would have kissed the hell out of you" he whispered in my ears, huskily.

Shiver ran through me, in pleasure.

"LEAVE MY SISTER!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I have no idea what I am writing 😐 I feel like wtf... I wrote this? 😂😂😂 YRR I am sorry if you didn't liked it 😭😭 mai kya kru

I am also thinking to write squeal about Jai too. It would be totally different story (it's just a thought)

If you liked it than please vote and comment down your thoughts. (Nahi achi lagi to tamatar aur ande mrr mtt marna😂😂 bta Dena comment mai)

Love,
Arcane 🖤