UNPREDICTABLE MEET

It's Saturday so the school is off, I can sleep all I want

It's Saturday so the school is off, I can sleep all I want. But much to my dismay I need to get up early.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my beautiful morning face. Note the sarcasm

Great god what have I ever do to you?

I just want my lovely bed, I wanna sleep is it too much to ask?

"Jaanvi! How much time will you take to get ready??? You won't get breakfast if you I don't see you here in a minute" The lady boss, my mum, Shouted.

"Coming!!"

I hurriedly went downstairs to have my breakfast. "Get ready at 12, we will go to your dad's friend's house" My mum whispered and I nodded.

I went back to my room, I was free so I did my assignment and then called Rehan to know the update about his love life.

Rehan: Hello?

Me: Don't tell me you were still sleeping...

Rehan: I am sorry to disappoint you but yes I was....

Me: Lucky bitch.

Rehan: So you called me just to know if I was sleeping?

Me: Nope ... To know if there's any promotion in your love life?

Rehan: oh... I guess so yes.... Your plan did worked. She looke jealous yesterday. She sat beside me the whole time.

Me: YESS!!! I KNEW IT!! some more days and I'll get a Bhabhi.... Or jiju?

(Sister in law or ...Brother in law)

Rehan: Bhabhi... Cuz I am your brother!

Me: but I wanted a jiju...

Rehan: You are my sister ok so you'll get a Bhabhi.... And I am not discussing you about relationship at 10 in the morning...

He hunged up!

Well I guess I need to complete my pending work. The time went by and it was already 11 and half, I need to get ready cuz my dad hates when people get late.

We entered the mansion and greeted by uncle and aunty. "Hello dear it's so nice to see you again" Aunty said, I smiled at her.

"Namastey Aunty" I greeted her.

We all settled down and my parents started talking, "Maa, I need to use washroom" I whispered in my mother's ears.

Before I could say anything, aunty spoke. "You need something beta?"