YOU??

I breathed the air deeply, here I am far away from my parents and friends starting a new life

I opened the door of apartment and entered. It was beautiful and so modern, coloured in all white so elegant.

I forgot to call maa, so I pulled my phone out and dialled her number.

Maa: Hello? Jaanvi? Did you reached safely?

Me: Ji (yes) maa.. I just entered the apartment—

Before I could complete the sentence I heard a gasp, "THE FUCK—"

I flinched and saw the person, My breathe hitched and eyes went wide. He was half naked, His beautiful upper body was in the view,  his hairs were wet and falling on his forehead messily.

Deja vú

"Jaanvi?"

"Haarsh?"

He changed a quite bit, he's more manly now. I turned around, "How come you are here?" He asked, still too shocked looking at me with his wide eyes.

"I—" I can't speak anything, I saw maa was still on call.

Me: Maa what is this?

Maa: Uh ... I forgot to tell you I guess, Um... You and Haarsh will live together.

Me: What???

Maa: Look you both go to same college and his apartment is near too, his father suggested and you both know eachother so you won't feel lonely in that new City.

Me: W-What d-do you m-mean same c-college .... No shit! I didn't knew this.

I looked back he wasn't around, I peeked here and there that's when he came out of a room wearing a t-shirt talking on his phone.

"You could have told me papa! Fine I'll... I'll take care of ...her"

He was talking about me, This means even he didn't knew? What the hell are our parents actually upto.

It's gonna be so awkward. I groaned internally.

I stood thier with no moment, after I hunged up the call. I heard him clearing his throat, "I.... I'll show you Y-Your room" he said.

"Ok thank you" I said meekly. I followed him. He opened the door, I examined the room as I entered it was very beautiful room, I can also see a small balcony. The view from the room is also very beautiful.

"Uh.... If you need something you-You can call m-me" He said and nearly ran away, I just hope he didn't fell anywhere. I chuckled.

After changing I slept because of jet lag, I woke up nearly in the evening and went down because I was hell hungry.