Jimin dialed Jeongguk's number as he tried to peek inside the ICU.

_______________________________________________

Jeongguk was reading the final revision of the reports he had told the employees to make in the morning. He has flight in one hour to Bangkok. He wanted to surprise his baby. He completed studied the report before signing it.

He was in the back seat of his car on his way to airport when he received the call from an unknown number. So he didn't picked up the call. The phone rang for few minutes and then the silence prevailed in the car. That silence was again disturbed by phone ringing but this time it was Taehyung's call. So he picked up the call without having any idea what news he would receive.

"Did the shoot end, Baby?" Jeongguk asked only to hear sniffing and sobbing from other side.

"Who are you? Why do you have this phone?" Jeongguk asked as he checked if it was really Taehyung's number.

"It's me Jimin, Taehyung's friend." Of course, Jeongguk knew who Jimin was. Taehyung talk about him a lot. They had met once.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Where is Taehyung?" Jeongguk rambled as he suddenly got a bad feeling, the feeling he had for past few days, but worse than that.

"Shoot. Explosion. There was an explosion. Taehyung is inju-" Jeongguk ended the call. He didn't wanted to hear that word. He was worried and scared for Taehyung.

Jeongguk ran out his car when the car stopped near his private jet. He took the seat made some call.

"XYZ hospital. Patient Kim Taehyung. Go there and treat him. I want him out of danger when I reach there." He ordered.

Five hours, most torturing five hours of his life. Five hours praying for Taehyung's safety. Only relaxation he got was after receiving call from Jimin that Taehyung was safe and was conscious now. But he didn't felt assured. He wanted to see him with his own eyes make sure that he was safe.

He never knew a journey of five hours would be so nerve wrecking. So the moment the jet landed he immediately rushed inside his car and drove the car by himself at the law breaking speed.

_______________________________________________

"Is everyone Okay?" was the first question Taehyung asked as soon as he came out of unconsciousness.

"Yeah. Fuck You, you scared all of us Tae." Jimin replied as he gently hugged the other.

"I'm fine Mimi. Don't worry, It's just some scratch." Taehyung assured the other as he stroked Jimin's back.

"I don't think so it's some scratches, Mr. Kim. You have a laceration on your back due to piece of wood that struck you. Thankfully it's not big but you might find it difficult to lay on your back." Doctor said as he entered the room and started checking all the vitals.

"What about the shooting?" Taehyung asked when the doctor left.

"The director said that we will stop filming until you are okay and the person behind the explosion get caught." Jimin answered as he sat beside the bed where Taehyung was laying side ways.

______________________________________________

Soobin was praying as was on the passenger seat when Jeongguk was driving.

"President Sir! I received message from Mr. Park that Mr. Kim is safe now. Please slo-" Soobin was cut off by Jeongguk.

"I thought you said filming was completely safe when I asked you to keep an eye on everything?" Jeongguk's voice when he asked that question was enough to send shivers in Soobin's whole body.

"The guards appointed assured that all of the equipment being used are safe, someone changed them just before the filming started." Soobin answered while gulping.

"As soon as we reach Hospital, search about the one I told you about." Jeongguk instructed Soobin who nodded.

Yoongi was in the back seat squinted his eyes as he asked,

"Don't tell me . you searched everyone's information?"

Jeongguk didn't answered just motioned Soobin to explain who held the tab and started to explain.

"When that article got released, President sir asked me to keep track on everyone because it must be someone from here that sent those pictures to media. But it seemed like we were little late and that person made their move."

_______________________________________________

Taehyung was preparing himself to explain all that Jeongguk and to handle an overbearing and overprotective bunny.

"Chim, can you ask the nurse to remove IV from my arm? Jeongguk will worry too much if he will see me-" He stopped speaking when he realized that someone was standing on the door. He gulped as slowly turned around.

"Bu- Bun." He softly muttered gaining attention of Jimin who was peeling Apples for Tae. He stood up from the seat.

"Tae, I have to take this call." and rushed out the room, It was not his first time meeting Jeongguk but still he was scared of him, a little bit.

Taehyung glared at the back of Jimin and then sheepishly smiled at Jeongguk. He tried to lift the mood but failed. He sighed as he made grabby hands towards Jeongguk and the next moment he was engulfed in Jeongguk's arms.

They didn't said anything, they stayed like that for few minutes. Enough to assure one that other was alright.

"I was so scared baby. I am never letting you go so far away from me." Jeongguk muttered as he broke the hug. Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's face and pecked his lips.

"I am alright Bun. Don't worry." Jeongguk hummed as he again hugged Taehyung gently not wanting to touch other's wounds.

"I heard what you were saying when I entered in the room." Jeongguk said as he faked glared at Taehyung.

"So?" Taehyung sassily asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"So, You baby, deserve a punishment." and with that he started kissing Taehyung's whole face earning little giggles from Taehyung.

"I am thinking that maybe I offended too many people because I always end up in hospital once in a while." Taehyung joked.

"You can never offend anyone. It's just that they are jealous of you and pure evil to hurt an innocent baby like you. Moreover they have death wish that they even dared to think about harming you. But forget about it. Rest now. I am here. I will take care of everything." Jeongguk said as he helped Taehyung lay comfortably without hurting his back. Taehyung was soon asleep because of medicines.

"I will come back in few minutes, Baby." Jeongguk softly muttered as he kissed Taehyung's forehead when he received a call from Yoongi who was investigating about the incident.

What he didn't knew was when he left the room, Taehyung sat up on his bed and smirked.

'Your end is near, Jeha.'

_______________________________________________

How was the chapter?

Let me know your thoughts.

Everything will be more clear in the next chapter.

Thank you so much for sparing time to read this book.♥️♥️

Take care and stay happy. <3