Anarchist.

Luke's POV:

Why did she have to be so fucking attractive?

The second I walk away from her, I find her being the first thing on my mind, the way her brown eyes shine in the sparkling lights in the house, the candlelight of the darkened rooms bouncing in her eyes.

The way her dress just shows off every curve in her perfect body.

And her legs,

God, her legs.

When my fingers traced her thighs when I wrapped the holster around them, it took everything in me not to just pull her in and go down on her.

I can only imagine how perfect she'd taste.

As I stumbled through the crowd of people, I felt my head becoming full of pressure, almost as if the high I once used to feel everyday was begging for my return.

I hadn't used coke in weeks.

And fuck, I missed it.

But, I've been distracted.

For once in my life, I hadn't felt the need to use the drug, hadn't felt like I needed some form of euphoria rippling through my mind and body.

It could be because I'm drunk, but I'm starting to think I know the answer as to why.

She was my reason.

"Luke!" A shout plays into ear through the roaring crowd of people, my eyes shooting up to find a black mass flashing through, noticing Ashton knocking people over on his way to me.

"Hey," I chirp, "I'm glad I found you. Maeve was going to-"

"I know," Ashton gasps for air, "Easton found her."

A wave of panic shoots through me, my heart feeling as if it was bound to implode, "what did you say?"

"He's up there with her right now," Ashton grabs my arm, "Michael saw it on the camera, we have to get her!"

Fuck.

"Come on!"

Maeve's POV:

"Care to explain why you're here, Maeve?"

Easton circled me like a vulture preying on its next meal as I stood in the center of the decoyed room. My heart was pounding against my chest, and it felt as if my body was stone, the coolness of the room fluctuating through me as I began to sweat.

Cold sweats? Maybe that was it.

He thought he had me right where he wanted me.

But two can play this game.

"How did you know?" I ask innocently, my lashes flouncing as I stayed still in my spot, trying my best to look frightened.

"That your name was Maeve?" Easton chuckles, stopping dead in his tracts right in front of me, "you realize you were at a party with hundreds of people who not only resent your father, but know him as well?"

I fucking told Luke.

"One of these men," Easton continues, stepping forward and bringing his hand up, his fingers gently caressing my cheek, causing my body to shiver, which only brings his lips into a smile, "one of these men told me who you were. The daughter of the infamous Cody Rhodes. But here's the problem with that, Maeve."

He grabs hold tightly of my chin, causing my breath to hitch as he pulls me forward, our faces only inches apart as his hot, liquor soaked breath covers my face, "everyone thought you were missing, or dead. So, why are you here?"