You Don't Go To Parties, Anymore.

///Viewer discretion advised. One part of this chapter might make some uncomfortable. When you see these ******** that is where we are warning!////

Maeve's POV:

I have never, ever, felt so exposed in my life.

Kouvr had said this is exactly what girls my age wear to parties. This outfit is the outfit I needed and that I looked "absolutely perfect."

Staring into the bathroom mirror, however. I felt entirely the opposite.

Tugging down a bit on the almost metallic mini skirt, it showed much more of my thighs then I had realized, and I had to keep adjusting my black long sleeved crop top so my boobs wouldn't fall out.

If Kouvr says this is what girls my age wear to parties, then I guess I have no other choice.

I would be a liar though if I said I didn't feel completely out of place, as my normal outfits consist of leggings and t shirts. I could feel the insecurities that I've shoved down for so long in my stomach start to arise.

Growing up in such a male dominant industry, there was always going to be the select few who make you feel like nothing more then a piece of meat.

Just a pleasure for their eye.

And because of this, I've picked up the habit of covering myself any chance I could get, layering my clothes on top of one another.

It was always just a form of comfort and easiness.

But tonight, I have no choice but to push aside all the whispering I could hear in my head.

You got this, Maeve.

It's just for the night.

Stepping out of the bathroom, the sound of my heels clicking against the wood floors causes an uproar in the living room, Kouvr clapping her hands and trying her best to whisper,  "here she comes!"

Finally, I step into the living room where everyone else stood, stopping in my tracks as everyone turns my way, Calum and Michael's eyes widening, and even Ashton looked up from his phone, his mouth gaped just slightly.

"Oh my god!" Kouvr squeals, rushing over to my side as she wraps me in yet another hug.

I have never been given so much affection before in my life, and if I'm being one hundred percent honest here,

I have absolutely no idea how to react to it.

With her arms still wrapped tightly around me, she leans in and whispers, "you look so fucking gorgeous! Luke is just gonna want to eat you up."

I can't help but cringe to that statement, luckily my face being almost buried in her shoulder hides it.

After she steps back, I give her a small nod, "Thanks Kouvr, I can tell you right now...I would never be able to dress myself like this for any other event. So it's definitely new."

Walking back over to Calum, Kouvr laughs, "well you need to. You've got legs for days, and you're hot. So it's a nice combination."

"You look nice, Maeve." Michael nods, not meeting his eyes with my own.

Michael and I have yet to really talk, he seems almost afraid too.

"Thank you, Michael." I say.

"Are we about ready to go to this stupid thing?" Comes a voice behind me.

Turning around, I'm met with the baby blue eyes once again, Luke stopping in his tracts while his eyes scan the entirety of my body, almost as if his eyes were eating me whole.