Part 11

In the dining hall of the castle, Y/n could be seen stuffing his face at an almost unbelievable pace. Lucia looked at Y/n with a disappointed look as all of his manners had just disappeared. Sheila giggled along with Wilbert who watched Y/n with a smile on his face.

"So, Y/n. How was your training?" Wilbert asked and Y/n gulped down a mouthful of food

"It was hell. I was chased by a calamity Beast and ate my bag." Y/n then paused to eat another mouthful of food. "I was forced to go hunting and foraging. Not only that, but I nearly drowned in a river thanks to my increased gravity."

Wilbert then burst out into laughter and Y/n looked at him with a deadpan.

"Haha! Don't worry. The first time I went training like that, I was saved by someone very dear to me." Wilbert said with a sad smile and Y/n tilted his head.

"Ma, Ma. I think that we should release the gravity magic on Y/n's body." Sheila said changing the topic.

"Oh right. I was so so hungry that I forgot I still had the magic on me." Y/n said sheepishly.

Y/n and Wilbert then stood up from the table and stood just a few feet from everyone. Wilbert hovered his hands over Y/n's head and a magic glyph appeared by his palm. Y/n's body then glowed brightly. After a few seconds, the glow had disappeared and Y/n's left gained its demonic glow.

"I don't feel any different." Y/n said inspecting himself.

"Now, now. Try to dash from here to the other end of the table." Wilbert said and Y/n nodded his head.

Y/n then bent his knee a little and then dashed forward. Suddenly, Y/n found himself flying through the sky outside of the castle. In a blink of an eye, Y/n had crashed through several walls of the castle before crashing through one of the walls that led outside. Sheila, Maria as well as Wilbert's jaws dropped onto the floor.

'Well, crap.' Y/n thought with crossed arms and legs he continued to fly through the sky. 'That was a little too fast. Hmm...Perhaps this is a could sign. I move so fast that even enemies would think I'm teleporting around the battlefield.'

Y/n kept falling until he crashed through the ceiling of the orphanage and into his bed.

"Oh hey, Y/n. When did you get back?" Lars asked peeking his head into the room.

"Just now actually." Y/n said casually with his arms still crossed.

"What the hell was that?!" One of the caretaker's voice could be heard.

"Y/n broke the ceiling!" Lars shouted with a devious smile and Y/n deadpanned at his friend.

"Really?"

"Yip. It's been three months since I last tortured you. Am I not a great friend?" Lars asked cheekily.

"That's it!" Y/n said and got off the bed.

Immediately, Lars starting running away but he stopped in his tracks when a body blurred past him and into one of the room doors.

"Woah..." Lars said in bewilderment as he saw Y/n laying on the destroyed door with a straight face.

"Well, crap. That's gonna take some getting used to."

"Onii-san?!" Y/n heard a familiar voice.

He looked up and saw the young cat girl who had blue hair. She was currently wearing nothing and she had her hands covering her private parts and her breasts.

"Eh?" Y/n asked with wide eyes.

"Kyaaah!!!!"