Part 10

"Ya ho~!" The blonde said with a wave and a wide smile on her face. "This is the first time we meet face to face."

"I saw you. You were the one that pulled me out of the water when we tried to escape the flesh-eating cockrachoes." Y/n said rubbing his head as he sat up on the large bed.

"Yes, yes. I was just taking a walk-"

"Ojou-sama. You know you were not supposed to leave the castle." The man said and she just waved her hand in dismissal.

"Ma, ma. As I was saying, I was just walking around and then I saw you and a little succubus falling into the water. Being the nice person that I am, I jumped into the water and gave you mouth to mouth." She said with a smile and Y/n turned red.

"S-So in other words, you stole my first kiss!" Y/n pointing at her and she also blushed.

"M-Ma. Don't think of it like that..."

The room then became quiet as the two blushed. The man then coughed into his hand and they both unknowingly tensed up.

"I guess we should move onto introductions. Liala is my name. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"Uhm... I'm Y/n. I'll be in your care." He said but she cutely tilted her head.

'Y/n? That name sounds just like His middle name. Maybe it's just a coincidence.' Liala thought and got up off from the bed. "You must be hungry, right? Come along. There's food in the dining hall."

Y/n then followed behind the Liala and he looked at the various portraits that were lined up along the walls. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks when he saw a strange portrait. There were three people in the portrait. In the middle was Liala and on the right of her was a dark-skinned male. But on her left...

On her left was a male with long red hair and fiery red eyes. The strange thing was, was that he had Yamato in his hands.

"What the..." Y/n asked softly.

"What's wrong?" Liala asked curiously and Y/n pointed at the portrait.

"This portrait. Who are those two?" Y/n asked.

"Ah. The one on the left is my brother, Leohart...And the one on the right...Was someone very precious to me." Liala said with a sad tone and Y/n looked back at the portrait.

"Was? You mean he's dead?" Y/n asked curiously and Liala looked at him with a frown.

"Come on. Dinner is getting cold."

As Y/n ungracefully ate the food in front of him, Liala giggled softly before a sad sigh left her lips.

'You were just like this when we first met. Mother and Father laughed at your food-filled face while Leohart could only look at you like you were a weirdo. Those were the days.' She thought and Y/n looked at her sad face.

"Uhm... The food is really good. It's been a while since I ate something this good. It beats the occasional rabbit and leaves." Y/n said with a chuckle.

"Come to think of it, why were you out in the most dangerous Forest?"

"Uhm... I was training." Y/n said looking at his left arm.

"Training?" Liala asked with a tilt of her head.

"Yeah. I want to become stronger. Stronger so that I can achieve my goals." The boy said with fire in his crimson orbs.

"Heeeh. What Goal?" Liala asked intrigued as she sat forward in her seat.

"W-Well...I'm looking for my Mother." Y/n said with an awkward chuckle.