𝟐𝟐 :: 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟐𝟐 :: 𝖜𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓❝YOU LOOK LIKE A ROSE

YOU LOOK LIKE A ROSE. A REALLY PRETTY ROSE.

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

hey i'm back lol. 

long chapter ahead!!! its been a while since i wrote a chapter with 5,000 words.

"𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 guests and friends! We would like to welcome all of you here today to celebrate and thank you for choosing to spend the day with us." Elzer, the Butler, announced with full energy.

The people cheered.

"Today we honor this Manor's Lord and Lady, who at last united in the form of marriage! It is a joyous occasion for the Ragnvindr Clan, and we wish to share this joy to everyone who is present for this Wedding Reception."

The Wedding Reception was held in the Ragnvindr's Manor's ballroom. Three long tables stretched far until the end of the room, bright chandeliers hanging on the ceiling with ribbons tied around the walls, roses decorating each artifact, all in the colors of red and gold.

The guests were settled onto the long tables, while Y/N and Diluc were settled in the front. At the center of the ballroom's stage. They were sitting on cushion chairs with a round table in front of them.

Countless people had already come up to them and congratulated them. Bringing with them were wedding gifts for the two newly-weds, handing them with grace and enthusiasm before the maids took them to the gift table.

One of these many people that brought them gifts, was Y/N's beloved Sumerian friends.

"Long time no see, Y/N." Cyno greeted with a higher tone than usual, a small smile resting on his lips as he gazed at his friend with fondness.