𝟏𝟒 :: 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝟏𝟒 :: 𝖜𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊❝SHOULD I INVITE MS

❝SHOULD I INVITE MS. DONNA?❞

 DONNA?❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

"𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 see...." Y/N muttered lowly to herself.

"Eula, Kaeya, Lisa, Jean, Amber, Grand Master Varka, Mr. Venti the bard, Barbara....who else?" Raising a hand to scratch her head, the woman stopped on typing certain names on her typewriter. It was the typewriter that was gifted to her by Kaeya.

Then a light bulb of realization hit Y/N, causing for her to gasp. "Oh right!" She interjected to herself before starting to type once again.

"Alhaitham, Kaveh, Cyno....hmm..." She released another excited gasp. "Aether, Paimon, Klee, Ms. Alice, Albedo....." Yet again, she took another pause.

"Should I invite Ms. Donna?"

Quietly, Diluc watched her fiancée who enthusiastically did a scratch of their wedding's guest list. His fiancée sat on a chair that was in front of a small table where her typewriter was.

Diluc laid on the bed with his side, cheek leaning onto his palm whilst his eyes stared at his lover so intensely. And as expected for someone like Y/N, she did not notice Diluc's intense stare.

That intense stare that was asking for her attention.

"Why in the world would you invite her? That's cruel." Diluc couldn't help but comment.

Y/N looked up from typing, taking Diluc's words into consideration. Soon, a frown formed on her face. "Yeah I know but...."

"But?"

"But...." She paused, taking in a deep breath. "Ms. Donna once told me that if we ever get married, I must invite her."

Diluc went quiet, blinking his eyes as he felt tremendously confused.