𝟐𝟏 :: 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝟐𝟏 :: 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊❝I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THAT I WISH THERE WAS A BETTER WORD THAN 'LOVE'

𝟐𝟏 :: 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊
❝I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THAT I WISH THERE WAS A BETTER WORD THAN 'LOVE'.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐘/𝐍. If you ever get married, what kind of wedding do you want to have?"

"I don't know, I've never been married before."

"T-That's not how it works....?"

This was one of Y/N's core memories when she was a student in the Akademiya back in Sumeru. It was the time when Kaveh was asking her questions about wedding planning. Apparently Kaveh was interested in studying wedding designing and thus he decided to interrogate some of his friends about their preferences in wedding styles. His friends being Y/N, Cyno, Lisa, and maybe Alhaitham. Key word: maybe.

Finding the younger girl's response to the blonde man amusing, Lisa couldn't resist letting out small chuckles. Her palm covers her mouth, and her eyes forming in the shape of a crescent. "Y/N sweetie, I don't think that's what Kaveh meant."

Innocently, Y/N tilted her head to the side, confusingly staring at Lisa. "Hmm???"

"Y/N is really smart, but her childishness sometimes overrides it." Commented Cyno. In the background, he was managing his precious TCG cards, cleaning them before placing them carefully in his deck of destiny.

"Y/N's expertise is ancient study, that's where her intelligence shines. The rest are a different matter." This time it was Alhaitham who talked, slouching onto his hair with his eyes glued onto the book he was reading. The group was quietly hanging out in the House of Daena, it was a nice place to be in as it's quiet. It's a library after all.

Puffing her cheeks, Y/N lightly glared at the two boys who had just spoken. Feeling a bit annoyed by their light backhanded insults that were directed to her. "Meanie!" she playfully stuck out her tongue.