𝟎𝟎 :: 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄

𝟎𝟎 :: 𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊❝DILUC HAS A FIANCÉE!!??!❞

𝟎𝟎 :: 𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊
❝DILUC HAS A FIANCÉE!!??!❞

𝟎𝟎 :: 𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊❝DILUC HAS A FIANCÉE!!??!❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

"𝐀𝐀𝐇𝐇!! It's good to be back!" a white haired floating fairy beamed in delight as she along with her blonde male partner entered the gates of Mondstadt. 

The braided blonde man grinned, agreeing with the floating fairy. "It sure is."

The two were none other than Paimon and Aether. They had just finished their exploration in Sumeru and had decided to visit the City of Freedom in the Nation of Anemo, Mondstadt. It's been a long time since they visited and they have dearly missed the people living here, as well as the happy and relaxing atmosphere. After all, Mondstadt is where their journey began and therefore it has a very valuable space in their hearts.

In the midst of their admiration of the City of Freedom, the eyes of the two caught sight of a certain tall young man with navy-blue hair and tanned complexion having a conversation with Majorie who is in charge of the Souvenir Shop. 

Paimon yelled, calling out to the described man. "Kaeya!" she then went flying towards his direction with Aether catching up, running. "Paimon, wait!" he shouted.

Kaeya's attention then went to the source of the voice that called him. "The Traveler?" he muttered. He then faced them once the two have reached his location. Kaeya grinned. "Why, it's nice to see you again!" He gave them a closed eye smile, his voice sounding sweet as honey. "How have you been? Is your search for your sister going well?" Kaeya directed his last question towards Aether.

The blonde smiled at Kaeya's words. "We're good! We've gathered some intel--" that is until Paimon interrupted him.

"Yeah! You know, in Sumeru, we got to talk to the God of Dendro and she told us a lot of new information!" the floating creature babbled, unaware of the growing fury of her blonde companion.