𝟎𝟑 :: 𝐐&𝐀

𝟎𝟑 :: 𝐐&𝐀❝YOU MUST BE REALLY SPECIAL TO HIM THAT YOU GOT HIM TO BE ENGAGED WITH YOU

𝟎𝟑 :: 𝐐&𝐀
❝YOU MUST BE REALLY SPECIAL TO HIM THAT YOU GOT HIM TO BE ENGAGED WITH YOU.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 guys are here in Dragonspine for me?"

Paimon and Aether halted on their actions once they heard her ask that question. Aether stood up and dusted off his clothes and stood straight, composing himself although it was quite a challenge for him.

"You're Diluc's future wife?!" Paimon suddenly blurted out. 

Caught off guard by her wording, Y/N's face flushed. Feeling flustered that she's referred to as 'Diluc's wife', she placed her palms on her cheeks as she attempted to compose herself and stop her cheeks from heating up. "I-I'm not his wife yet..." she shyly mumbled while looking away.

Paimon, Aether, and even Albedo deadpanned at her reaction.

"That's why I said 'future wife'...." Paimon had concluded in her heaad that Y/N is quite fond and easily flustered when it comes to her lover.

'Diluc you sinful man!' the fairy screamed in her head as she processed that Diluc had just scored in getting a such a sweet woman. He was really, really lucky from her perspective. The heaven's were on his side. She wondered how can someone like Diluc who is as dark as the abyss be with someone like Y/N who is as bright as the sun?

You know what they say, opposites attract.

'I wonder how Y/N convinced Diluc to be with her.' Paimon questioned.

"Why don't we all head inside first? We can't stay out here especially with this temperature." Albedo suggested and everyone nodded, agreeing.

Everyone settled down around the campfire inside Albedo's campsite. Albedo offered everyone with hot choco and also began to cook some stew by using the bonfire at the center of them. It felt extremely cozy and warm especially with the added blankets that Y/N offered to everyone for the sake of extra warmth. It felt really nice.